After an unusually short and mild winter, which can only be a result of global warming, there’s a bigger problem: what are you supposed to do with your lifetime supply of leftover hot cocoa mix? Making plain old hot chocolate is too basic, so here are 10 insanely creative ways to experiment with hot cocoa.

Hot Chocolate Cookies

Cocoa

Photo by Samantha Klein

Instead of drinking your hot chocolate, eat it. These chewy, gooey cookies are melt-in-your-mouth heaven. Made with semisweet chocolate chips and toasted marshmallows, this treat is a genius combination of hot cocoa and s’mores. Warning: these cookies are addicting, so you may want to double the recipe.

Hot Chocolate and Nutella Pancakes

Cocoa

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

If you can’t already tell, this isn’t just an ordinary stack of flap jacks. These pancakes are thick and fluffy and generously drizzled with nutella syrup, mini chocolate chips and charred marshmallows. Treat yourself to this sweet indulgence, because you deserve it.

Nutella Stuffed Hot Chocolate French Toast

Cocoa

Photo by Ethan Cappello

Did someone say dessert for breakfast? We all experience an intense craving for something sweet in the morning every once in a while, and this stuffed french toast hits the spot. You know it’s the real deal when this recipe calls for challah bread, hot cocoa mix and nutella. Go crazy with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce and dig in.

Boozy Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Cocoa

Photo by Julia Muro

Spike your basic cup of hot cocoa for a fun and boozy time. It’s simple to make and it tastes like Christmas. After a cup, or two or three, you’ll definitely feel that holiday buzz. If you want to be even more daring with the alcohol and hot cocoa mix, try this recipe for mulled hot chocolate wine.

Hot Chocolate Stuffed Churro Bombs

Cocoa

Photo by Maddie Cole

Crisp light dough balls stuffed with a gooey hot chocolate filling and coated with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar are the way to anyone’s heart. These churros just took snack time to a whole new level.

Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites

Cocoa

Photo by Ariel Coonin

We can all admit that our guilty pleasure is taking a few bites of raw cookie dough before it’s placed in the oven to bake. This recipe is meant to be eaten raw (with no risks of salmonella poisoning), or you can pop it into the oven. Baked or raw, these chewy balls will be devoured in seconds.