Pepperidge Farm has low-key saved lives. Between their swirled breads and, oh, I think you might've heard about Goldfish, they permeate any household with a snack cabinet. But their cookies? Simply divine. So, for your warm, doughy pleasure, I'm ranking the top 10 Pepperidge Farm cookies because they're just that good. Grab a glass of milk and read on. 

10. Pumpkin Cheesecake

Nothing says fall quite like the rampant pumpkin inspired food popping up pretty much EVERYWHERE (thanks PSL). Basically a glorious Yankee Candle of a cookie, Pumpkin Cheesecake offers the key holiday spice flavor that'll keep you cozy all autumn long. If you're basic and you know it, try these Pepperidge Farm cookies.

9. Nantucket Dark Chocolate

There's just something about this cookie that feels super *~fancy~*. Even if you're not a fan of dark chocolate, these decadent, melt-in-your mouth cookies make a pretty good argument for the richer variety of chocolate. They can be a little overpowering at times so, like, just limit yourself to five and your tummy with appreciate it.

8. Geneva

A thin, delicate cookie layered with dark chocolate and a sprinkling of crunched pecans, Geneva are def among the best Pepperidge Farm cookies. Lay these out on a platter for your guests, because you're a hella classy adult who knows what etiquette is. 

7. Mint Milano

With a hint of mint to give them an extra kick, the Mint Milano cookies aren't just fun to say; they're delicate little cookies that pair perfectly with hot chocolate or warm tea. The mint is a little faint, so if you want something with a stronger freshness you'll have to look at other brands. Still decent though.

6. Sausalito Milk Chocolate Macadamia Cookies

There's something about these cookies that's just, ya know, correct. The correct amount of chocolate and the right amount of nuts for the downright perfect mix of creamy and crunchy. They satisfy your sweet-but-also-savory kind of craving with ease, and because they have macadamia nuts, they're kinda healthy, right? Correct.

5. Chessmen

A classic cookie, Chessmen cookies have a soft, velvety butter flavor that is straight up seductive. If you see your S.O. eating a bag of these alone in the kitchen, you might wanna have a lil chat to reevaluate the relationship. While these guys don't have a ton of pizzaz, they have stolen many hearts and you should keep on your toes around them.

4. Captiva Dark Chocolate Brownie

Any brookies are good brookies. Captiva Dark Chocolate Brownie cookies are super melt-in-your-mouth and taste like the perfect love-child of brownies and cookies. You just wanna make sure they melt in your mouth and not all over your clothes—they tend to crumble easily. Have napkins on hand.

3. Hazelnut Pirouette

Heaven rolled in a flakey, crunchy wafer, Hazelnut Pirouettes freakin' dominate all the other pirouette varieties. Nothing stands a chance against hazelnut and chocolate. Use them as straws to get the most out of the silky filling. If your cookie doubles as a straw, you know that sh*t's legit.

2. Brussels

These guys may seem simple, but there's something about them that ensures they won't last more than a night or two in your pantry. A thin ribbon of dark chocolate between two lacy, crispy cookies. These super distinct cookies can't be found anywhere else.

1. Double Chocolate Milano

They say you can't make perfection better, but you actually can—by doubling it. Double Chocolate Milano cookies are the best of the best Pepperidge Farm cookies, no debate. They're a sinful indulgence you won't be able to resist. Opening a bag of these boys is enough to convince you of their supremacy. 

Pepperidge Farm produces the best cookies that aren't made by your grandmother. The only issue is choosing which to devour in a single sitting—that's why you need to consult this ranking of the best Pepperidge Farm cookies. As a self-proclaimed lover of cookies, this list has saved my soul.