Have you ever opened a new makeup product and the whole room filled with a light scent of candy? I definitely did. My first ever palette smelled and looked like straight up chocolate and since then I knew...makeup is my second passion! Looking for the best food dupes? These 10 food-inspired makeup products should answer your prayers.

1. Too Faced Peaches and Cream Collection

Too Faced came out with a whole range of products that smell like peach yogurt. Their mattifying setting spray will leave you smelling like you just showered in peach juice.

2. Etude House Gingerbread Contour Palette

Christmas is coming up, and every house is soon to smell like peppermint hot chocolate and gingerbread houses. Let your cheeks to be as sharp as the sides of the house and your highlight sparkle as bright as the light from the window. The contour palette from Etude House smells like fresh out of the oven gingerbread!      

3. Tarte Cheek Stain

Want to bring summer to these cold and gloomy days? Tarte came out with cherry-inspired cheek stains that'll not only add color to your face, but also leave you smelling like a summer cherry drink.

4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

This Chocolate Bar palette smells exactly like...you guessed it, a chocolate bar. Most of Too Faced products contain cocoa powder, which creates a slight chocolaty smell.   

5. Too Faced PB&J Palette

You might have noticed that Too Faced is dominating this list. They have one of the biggest collections of food scented (and some say tasting) products. This palette smells like a freshly-made peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's guarantee to make you hungry.     

6. 100% Pure Mascara

100% vegan, 100% cruelty-free, 100% Pure. This product blew my mind! It contains black tea, blueberries, blackberries, and cocoa powder. It works, and it smells good enough to eat!

7. Fresh Sugar Line Lip Balm

There are so many food scented lip balms: soda drinks, cupcakes, fruits, and etc. It was hard to choose which product to include, so I decided to keep at least some of the products organic. Fresh introduced a line of Sugar lip products made from real sugar and oils. They don't just smell good, but they also taste amazing!

8. Jeffree Star Summer Bundle 

Bad news: this was a limited edition summer bundle. Good news: you can still find individual lipsticks on Amazon. These bad boys smell like watermelon sweets and you will not be able to stay away from licking your lip every five seconds!  

9. Revlon Scented Nail Polish

When I was brainstorming ideas for the article, I had no idea I will find nail polish that smells like food! Revlon released a whole collection of food-inspired polishes. Get some snacks ready, because the smell will make you hungry.

10. Philosophy

Nothing else reminds you of Christmas more than candy canes. Philosophy is known for its huge collection of food scented products, but nothing can compare to a bubble bath that fill the whole room with peppermint smell.

As the holidays approach and you're struggling with gifts ideas, think about your food loving friends. They will definitely be inspired by this list!