You’re not doing Kaldi’s Coffee right if you aren’t picking up a delicious treat. It’s like walking into Dunkin’ Donuts and not getting a donut…you just can’t do that. You need to try all of the options Kaldi’s Coffee has to offer. Customers can enjoy numerous foods ranging from breakfast burritos to gooey butter cake. But once you finally get to the front of the line, you can’t help but go back and forth within yourself about what to buy. Well, good thing you have me! Here are ten items you should definitely get.

1. Greek Yogurt Parfait

Courtesy of Morgan Berenbaum

For those of us who want to start our day off healthy, this yogurt parfait is for you! It comes with strawberries, honey and yummy granola.

2. Double Chocolate Muffin

Courtesy of Dishmaps.com

Who doesn’t want to have a double chocolate muffin? This snack is perfect for any time of day.

3. Chocolate Scone

Courtesy of Morgan Berenbaum

Did someone say more chocolate? Honestly, every scone at Kaldi’s is great, but why not indulge on some chocolate?

4. Mocha Muffin

Courtesy of Morgan Berenbaum

Okay, this muffin is amazing. It sounds like a weird combination but it’s the perfect mix of coffee and chocolate. The chocolate chips just melt in your mouth.

5. Gooey Butter Cake

Courtesy of Julia Ditkoff

This is everyone’s FAVORITE…and I mean favorite. I haven’t spoken to one person who doesn’t like it.

6. Turkey Avocado On Ciabatta

Courtesy of Morgan Berenbaum

One of my personal favorites for lunch. It comes with smoked turkey, avocado, goat cheese, greens and tomato jam.

7. Egg and Cheese

Courtesy of Morgan Berenbaum

Even though this isn’t officially on the menu, you must try it. Ask for a simple egg and cheese on any bagel of your choosing and you will not regret it!

8. Greek Market Salad (As a wrap)

Courtesy of Morgan Berenbaum

One of the greatest things about Kaldi’s is that you can get any one of their four salads made into a wrap. The mix of roasted chicken, chickpeas, cucumber, kalamata olives, pickled sweet peppers, feta, greens & olive oil vinaigrette will have you feeling so satisfied.

9. Egg White Burrito

Courtesy of Julia Ditkoff

Want eggs? Try this extra special breakfast burrito that comes with black beans, feta, greens and tomato jam.

10. Cheese Flatbread

Courtesy of Cayla Bamberger

You can’t go to Kaldi’s and not try the cheese flatbread. The blend of Mozzarella, feta, and goat cheese with tomato jam and pesto will keep you wanting more!