In the world, there seems to be quite a population who cannot stand eggs! In fact, here's a Buzzfeed article  detailing how awful they are. There is a way to make eggs smell less. If you don't mind the texture and the nutrition eggs give, or you're open to giving eggs another shot, you're at the right place.

As a kid, I wasn't fond of eggs, and neither was my mom a fan of making them. "They stink up the entire house", she said. And I could relate.

The egg-y smell that fills up the house when you're scrambling eggs or even making an omelette isn't exactly the best. There are a few exceptions to this though, Fried Eggs surprisingly don't smell all that bad, and neither do boiled eggs (duh). But if you don't want all the extra fat that comes with a fried egg, and if you're like me and DETEST the texture of boiled eggs, all you're really left with are omelettes and scrambles. Yes, yes, you do have your poached eggs, but they're really a cross between a boiled egg and a fried egg, with the runny center and the solid whites.

So, how DO you get rid of the smell, or make it at least a little bearable?

The secret ingredient is  TURMERIC!

More specifically, powdered Turmeric, which is super easy to get. Just add a little more than a  pinch of turmeric for every egg, if you don't want the turmeric flavour, or you can go ahead and use it along with chili powder, cumin powder, dried mango powder, pepper, salt and make it a masala scramble or omelette, throw in a few veggies of your choice and FEAST.

Word of caution: make sure it doesn't clump up while whisking it in with the egg, because a clump of Turmeric is NASTY. Now go , enjoy your eggs!