If you don't count Nutella as one of your favorite foods, you are either allergic or a liar. The infamous chocolate-hazelnut spread has tempted individuals everywhere and defeats diets everyday. As a true Nutella lover, I now find myself seeking a more meaningful use for my equivalent of a food best friend. Here are three "nu" ways to satisfy yourself with this delicious chocolatey spread.

Nutella Chapstick

Daniela Fame

You can subtly fuel your Nutella addiction with this incredible Nutella chapstick. And you can make it with just three ingredients you probably have laying around your house already.

To make it, start by twisting out an entire (plain) chapstick and cutting the base off to place the chapstick piece into a bowl. Pour a drop of extra virgin olive oil and a spoonful of Nutella into the bowl as well. Heat for 30 seconds in a microwave, stir and pour back into the chapstick container. Freeze for an hour, and treat your lips to chocolate-hazelnut heaven

Daniela Fame

Edible Nutella Slime

Daniela Fame

This edible Nutella slime can be made by anyone, specifically catering to those craving a Nutella-Fluff Sandwich. It is recommended that you use jumbo marshmallows when making the slime, but small ones also work. For every one tablespoon of Nutella, place three jumbo marshmallows in your bowl. After determining just how much slime you want to make, heat your marshmallows in the microwave for a minute and thirty seconds. Once you remove them from the microwave, place the Nutella into the bowl and stir until not sticky. Afterwards, move the slime into your hands and knead as needed. It's useful as a rainy day activity or as a yummy snack.

Daniela Fame

Nutella Face Mask

Daniela Fame

Kate Middleton swears by this use of Nutella. She claims that a week after use the skin is left, "sheeny and moist." All you have to do is slather the spread onto your, or a (not-so) willing victim's, face (Hi Kenzie!!). Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off with water. Despite the intense smell, Kenzie said it left her face feeling hydrated. 

Daniela Fame

Nutella is love, and now, Nutella is also life!