The Mason Jar...

Good for on the go ✓

Makes you seem put together ✓

Hipster AF ✓ 

Mason Jars are one of those things that have been around for as long as we can remember, but are suddenly making a comeback in both the DIY and food world. 

Another reason mason jars are awesome; they come in all different shapes and sizes! You can use a mini for a meal for yourself or a large jar for storage of leftovers.

If you're anything like me (the super busy, tight budgeted college student), easy and quick meals that you can take anywhere are EVERYTHING. Or if you're just someone looking for a fun and creative way to eat, mason jar meals are definitely something for you

The Perks of Mason Jars

As mentioned earlier, mason jars have many benefits to them. The containers themselves come in a variety of shapes and sizes, making it easy to find a jar fit for any need you may have. Mason jars can be bought almost anywhere nowadays for convenient prices as well. 

Another great thing about the mason jar is that it is reusable and very easy to wash if you're in a hurry on a busy day. 

They're versatile. You can put anything in these jars and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dog food - whatever floats your boat.

They're not the clunky lunch containers you brought to school in fourth grade! Mason jars are super sleek and cute to begin with, but it's also so easy to dress 'em up and show off your meal to your friends with the help of a disposable utensil and some ribbon!

Some great recipes to take a look at for inspiration to get you started

(CAUTION: This involves some meal prep, but it will save you so much time and make you feel super accomplished after it's done.)

Breakfast

Peanut Butter Blueberry Overnight Oats

Ham and Cheese Omelets

Cinnamon French Toast

Lunch

Apple Harvest Salad

Burrito Bowls

Caprese Pasta Salad

Dinner

Deconstructed Dynamite Shrimp Sushi

Zucchini Turkey Lasagna

Veggie Mac and Cheese

Now go cook your heart out!