Staying at home is not ideal for many of us as we are searching for a sense of normalcy during such a difficult time. If you're like me, then you have likely been worried about how you're going to pay your rent. Luckily, my parents have been helping me during this time, but I know not everyone has that luxury. If you need some help to pay your rent for the month of July, Keystone Light might be able to help with their latest giveaway. 

Keystone Light Offers To Pay Your Rent 

Photo Courtesy of Keystone Light

Keystone Light announced today that they are going to be doing their part to make the lives of their customers better by helping to pay rent. For the second year in a row, Keystone Light is bringing back its Free Rent program to help cover the cost of monthly rent. 

Keystone Light will pay one month’s worth of rent to 25 people, awarded as a $1,250 cash prize, which equates to the average cost of monthly rent in the United States.

How To Enter The Giveaway

The sweepstakes starts on May 26 and runs through June 12. There is no purchase required to enter.

If you're interested in entering the giveaway, all you need to do is visit their website. You will be prompted to enter your age and zip code. From there, enter your email address and keyword KEYSTONE.

There is no writing component for submission and all winners will be randomly selected. Winners will be announced in late June.

The giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC (excluding AL, IN, MD, ME, VT & WV). Participants must be 21+ years of age.

Please remember to drink responsibly.