Finals week has proven to be the most stressful time in a students life and it unfortunately comes around twice a year. As testing is now in full swing, take some time to reevaluate how you tackle your finals with these pointers:

1. Don't Procrastinate.

Coming from the queen of procrastination, I know how easy and tempting it is to leave things until the last minute. If you know a deadline is coming up, don't wait until the night before. All you'll do is stress yourself out and be cranky the next day from a lack of sleep. Trust me, I am all too familiar with this. 

hot chocolate, Reading, cozy, blanket, Winter
Emma Salters

2. Bring snacks everywhere

If you're trying to maximize your sleep like me this week, you may not have time for a full-on meal. Make sure to pack lots of healthy foods to snack on in between your tests. Think trail mix and fruit!

chocolate, peanut, nut, candy
Christin Urso

3. Take advantage of all your time

Finals week is extremely busy so make sure to use your time wisely. This is not the time to go with the flow. Set aside time to knock out things that need to get done. I love writing step-by-step checklists to ensure I've completed everything I need to complete. 

lights, Nyc, Chelsea, light, Market, indoor markets, Clock, christmas lights, Christmas, holiday, holidays
Denise Uy

4. Treat yourself

After you finish your week of finals, treat yourself! You deserve it after pulling all nighters and testing all week. Grab your friends and indulge in your favorite foods, catch a movie, or buy yourself something you've had your eye on.

ice cream, cone, spoon, dairy, dessert, mint, chocolate, vanilla, scoop
Josi Miller

Let us know what you think @spoon_dominicanu

For a list of foods to eat for your finals, click here.