Mushrooms are a somewhat controversial food: either you love 'em, or you can't stand 'em. So, if you're someone that loves them and wants to eat them at every meal, look no further. Even if you don't plan on eating  mushrooms all day every day, here are some great recipes to add to your mushroom repertoire. So get ready to learn how to eat mushrooms at every meal.

BREAKFAST

Mushroom Omelette 

omelette, egg, omelet, spinach
Kaely Gallagher

Omelets are a classic breakfast meal, so upgrade your traditional omelet by adding mushrooms for extra flavor. If you want more veggies, throw in some onions, peppers, or zucchini. If you like chives, check out out this recipe for a delicious mushroom-chive-cheese omelet. 

LUNCH

Portobello Mushroom Burger

If you're a fan of meat-based burgers but want to try new things, this portobello mushroom burger is a great plant-based alternative. These burgers take mushroom burgers to the next level with caramelized onions and garlic aioli. 

APPETIZER

PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM 'BACON'

For another great plant-based alternative, try this portobello mushroom 'bacon'. Mushrooms already have a somewhat meaty flavor, but this recipe takes this flavor to the next level, and will totally satisfy your bacon cravings. 

DINNER

Creamy Mushroom Pasta

Upgrade your pasta game with this delicious creamy mushroom pasta. Try this recipe, which uses parsley and heavy cream to make the yummiest mushroom pasta. Sprinkle some parmesan on top for an even more decadent meal.

Creamy (Vegan!) Mushroom Soup

In the colder months, mushroom soup is a great meal to warm yourself up. Check out this recipe for a delicious vegan mushroom soup that uses cashews to make it creamy.