Whether you and dairy split recently or have never been on very good terms, there’s no need to lose out on delicious and satisfying meals. So we’ve crafted a 5-day meal plan just for you. It’s full of healthful, tasty recipes that are completely dairy free, so you can enjoy your food without dairy messing with your insides.

Day 1

Breakfast: Coconut Chia Pudding

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

This breakfast pudding is not only quick and easy, but it actually tastes awesome. Chia seeds are an excellent source of protein and heart-healthy fats, and are also packed with powerful antioxidants.

Lunch: Cauliflower Rice with Turmeric Toasted Seeds and Veggies

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

If you’re looking to decrease calories at your midday meal, try swapping white rice for cauliflower rice. Chock full of vitamins and minerals and with fewer calories, this dairy free dish will soon become one of your light lunchtime favorites.

Dinner: Seared Scallops with Chickpea Hummus and Mint and Carrot Green Pesto

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

This dinner elegantly pairs sweet scallops and roasted carrot roots plus a delicious spinach, pine nut, and carrot top pesto.

Dessert: Make Your Own Healthy “Twix” Bars

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Who doesn’t love a classic Twix candy bar? For those of us who just can’t resist, swap out the unhealthy store-bought version for these healthy homemade ones. With just a few all-natural ingredients, this recipe is incredibly decadent, and at the same time dairy and gluten free.

Day 2

Breakfast: Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

These muffins are simple, healthy cooking at its best. And they can be customized with your favorite add-ins, like fruit puree or spices.

Lunch: Kelp Noodles Asian Salad

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Move over traditional pasta, introducing kelp noodles. Crisp, low-fat, low-carb, and gluten free, these mineral-packed seaweed noodles serve as the base for a light, colorful and refreshing lunch salad that is both sweet and savory.

Dinner: Radicchio Salad with Blood Oranges, Chickpeas & Merguez Sausage

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

This bright dinnertime salad is packed with great sources of vitamin C and iron. Although fresh and light, spicy seared merguez sausage adds a warmth to the salad that makes it the perfect meal for a chilly autumn night.

Day 3

Breakfast: 5-Ingredient Banana French Toast “Ice Cream” Smoothie

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Who says you can’t have a milkshake for breakfast? We say go ahead with this dairy free “ice cream” smoothie. This deceptively rich breakfast beverage brings together the flavors of french toast in a glass with only five healthful ingredients. Blend away.

Lunch: Sesame Cilantro Soba Spring Salad

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Spinach soba and sweet, succulent strawberries star in this surprisingly hearty lunch salad, which features dairy free oil and vinegar instead of a cream-based dressing. Simple, fresh, and packed with nutrients like vitamin A, this is a midday winner.

Dinner: Wild Salmon Bacon Burgers

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

The pairing of salmon and bacon gives this dish a hearty depth of flavor, while leeks add a fresh dairy free creaminess that balances out the richness. Super satisfying and simple to make, this salmon burger will probably become your go-to dinner.

Day 4

Breakfast: Grab-and-Go Chicken Sausage, Egg & Brown Rice Breakfast Muffins

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

If you’re looking for a savory breakfast alternative, we’ve got the answer for you with these sausage-egg muffins. This versatile recipe is quick, simple, and incredibly nutritious, and perfect as breakfast or a snack on-the-go.

Lunch: Avocado Tuna Bowl

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

This lunch option uses avocado as a natural bowl, similar to the eggocado. A nutritious twist on the traditional tuna salad sandwich, this tuna bowl eliminates bread, making it low in carbs, but high in protein and heart-healthy fats.

Dinner: Raw Zucchini Lasagna

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Lasagna takes a raw, vegan turn in this delicious zucchini-based dinner. Walnuts and cashews take the place of meat and dairy, making this “lasagna” a heart-healthy version of an Italian classic.

Day 5

Breakfast: Grain-Free Banana Pancakes

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Use your ripe bananas in these dairy free, grain-free pancakes for a healthful yet hearty breakfast that will keep you going until lunchtime rolls around. Since this recipe is versatile, feel free to toss in any add-ins of your choosing, like chia, flax seeds, or fresh fruit.

Lunch: Avocado Sushi Rolls

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Sushi makes a super satisfying lunch, and guess what? You can make it at home. Avocado makes this recipe perfectly rich and creamy, and you can get creative and toss in any other veggies you’d like to customize your rolls.

Dinner: Strawberry Basil Grilled Chicken

dairy-free

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Berries replace tomatoes in this fresh twist on a dinnertime classic. With only 6 simple ingredients, this recipe is a fantastic weeknight option that is sure to please a crowd.