If you were born between 1982 - 2004, you are scientifically dubbed as a millennial. And some people may look at millennials and say things like "Stop snapfacing!" and "How do I send a twit?" But as millennials we must stand together because we all grew up during the greatest time period ever: the '90s.

The '90's were filled with the best cartoons, games, and of course, food. I loved it when my mom would pack me Dunkaroos or Oreos as my snack for lunch - it also packed quite a few cavities, but hey, I was living the dream. One day my mom decided to combine the two snack favorites, making them into one of the sweetest desserts of all time: Dunkaroo Oreo Cheesecake

What you're probably thinking is, "Wait, what?"

Yes, you read that right. Dunkaroo Oreo Cheesecake made with iced animal crackers, tons of sprinkles, and of course, Oreos. So my mom, the lovely woman that she is, made this cheesecake and I had to share this with you. If there's one thing that could taste like the 90's, this is definitely it.

Dunkaroo Oreo Cheesecake

• 1 cup crushed iced animal cookies
  • 1 cup crushed Golden Oreos
  • 6 teaspoons melted butter
  • 16 oz cream cheese
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 2 cups whipped cream
  • 1/2 cup crushed animal cookies
  • 1/2 cup confetti cake mix
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup sprinkles
sweet, cream, chocolate, cake, sprinkles, candy
Rachel Gramuglia

First, you'll need to make the crust. Add 1 cup of crushed iced animal cookies and 1 cup of crushed Oreos with 6 teaspoons butter until combined. Press onto the bottom of a greased spring form pan.

gif
    Gif by Rachel Gramuglia

To assemble the filling: cream the cream cheese, vanilla, and heavy cream until smooth. Then add cake mix, sugar, crushed cookies, and whipped cream and fold it together.

gif
    Gif by Rachel Gramuglia

Pour the filling into the springform pan and spread evenly. Chill for 4 - 6 hours or freeze for 2 hours.

gif
    Gif by Rachel Gramuglia

Take it out, and top it with all the sprinkles your little heart desires.

#SpoonTip: let it sit for 20 minutes before cutting/

gif
    Gif by Rachel Gramuglia