Halloween is in little over a week, and as college students in Florida, I think we try really hard to manifest autumn even though the weather is still pretty warm. The perfect way to make it feel more like fall is to decorate pumpkins. Instead of trying to do intricate carvings, try these easy decorating ideas for your date night, girls night in, or anything in between.

Spa Night

Lauren Witte

Doesn't this pumpkin just make you want to say, "ahhhh"? Get your pumpkin decorating on the same level as your relaxing and give it a colorful face mask, towel on the head, and a chill facial expression.

What You'll Need: 

Lauren Witte

- Tape

- Carving Knife

- Pen

- Paintbrush

- Colorful Paint

- Pumpkin

Slightly Spooky

Lauren Witte

Whenever I try to go for a scary costume, I feel like I end up looking like this pumpkin; small and un-intimidating, but trying her best. Recreate this "spooky" pumpkin with just a few easy steps! 

What You'll Need:

Lauren Witte

- Small Pumpkin

- Fake Set of Fanged Teeth

- Carving Knife

- Paintbrush

- Red Paint

A Unique-Looking Mummy

Lauren Witte

I'm using the term "mummy" lightly here, as my pumpkin vaguely resembles one. If you're looking for a fun craft that's a bit more time consuming than the others, this one's for you.

What You'll Need:

Lauren Witte

- White Ribbon

- Googley Eyes

- Glue

- Scissors

- Pumpkin

The Sweet Side

Lauren Witte

Aren't these the cutest things ever? If you want to inject a little more ~sweet~ and a little less ~spook~ into your Halloween decorating, these donut pumpkins got you covered.

What You'll Need:

Lauren Witte

- Small Pumpkins

- Paintbrushes

- Various Colors of Paint

Peace Out Pumpkin

If you want to get more into the fall spirit, go ahead and try one of these entertaining pumpkin crafts! You're sure to get some laughs and memories out of it.