You've probably seen brand ambassadors on Instagram for clothing companies or makeup brands, but now Keystone Light is looking for a Keylightful brand ambassador. This isn't your ordinary brand ambassador search. Keystone is looking for an adorable dog to represent their new product, Keylightful. 

The Search For Lil’ Breezy Keezy Contest

Photo Courtesy of Keystone Light

You might be thinking about entering your dog in this contest and here's how: 

- Post a photo on Instagram with a caption of why your dog should be the IRL Lil’ Keezy Breezy and tag @keystonelightofficial with #searchforlilkeezy and #contest.

- Email a photo of your dog to lilbreezykeezy@keylightful.com with a summary of why they should be the IRL Lil’ Keezy Breezy in 100 words or less. 

You can view full contest rules on their website.

What's The Prize?

Photo Courtesy of Keystone Light

If your dog is selected, you will receive a grand prize of $10,000, a year's supply of Keylightful and an official brand photoshoot and merchandise for the new official Lil’ Breezy Keezy. 

In addition, Keylightful will also be supporting the ASCPA® and is kicking off their year-long partnership with a $50,000 donation that will go towards its effort to protect animals across the U.S. 

About Keylightful

Photo Courtesy of Keystone Light

This all new beer brings together the sweet flavors of raspberry and lime and is topped off with refreshing Keystone Light. 

Remember to drink responsibly!