When it comes to finding a place to eat in New York City, most people rely on sites such as Yelp or Google. Or, they may ask a friend for some recommendations. But life doesn't have to be that way.

I pick NYC restaurants to eat at based on my favorite songs by Drake, and you can too. 

Isn't that pretty cool?

"Take Care": SUteiShi

SUteiShi is great since their food will take care of your sushi cravings as their lovely staff takes care of your order promptly. Drake would approve of this New York food joint because if he were you, he'd want you to be taken care of at all times no matter what.

"Hotline Bling": GRK

GRK has been the one place I've been able to count on for tasty food that's filling and literally steps outside of my dorm. It is a quick paced food joint that serves Greek food. All of their food is fresh and the meals are cooked/prepared for people to see. One of GRK's best features is their unique soda fountain. 

Drake would approve of this New York food joint for you since for "fast food", it's luxe and he wants you to show off your stuff -- including your food.

"Energy": R&R Coffee

Given that New York has a fair amount of coffee shops, R&R has to be one of my favorites. Their vegan salted chocolate chip cookies are amazing and so is their iced coffee. They have free WiFi for you to work or scroll on your Instagram feed. It is a cute, comfy place to focus or to take a break whenever you need. Drake would approve of this coffee shop for you without a doubt because he'd want you to have all of the energy you need to keep slaying the day.

"Started From the Bottom": Liquiteria

If you're not feeling solids, this juice shop's smoothies and health snacks are to die for. They've started out with one location in New York and have expanded pretty nicely over the past few years. Drake would approve of this juice shop for you because he wants you to enjoy the things in life that have worked hard for.