Believe it or not, the Grammy Awards are right around the corner. From Taylor Swift’s hits that you couldn’t get out of your head to Ed Sheeran’s relaxing slow songs, you’re not going to want to miss the show this year. What better way to celebrate than with snacks inspired by the nominated songs? Check out these recipes to get ready for your Grammy’s party.

Sugar: Funfetti Sugar Cookie Nachos

Grammy Party

GIF courtesy of giphy.com

This fun treat will definitely be every guests’ fave. These nachos are so sweet that they will clearly remind everyone of Maroon 5’s catchy song. The cookies are a fun twist on classic nachos and are extremely easy to make.

Grammy Party

Photo by Elena Besser

Uptown Funk: Spicy Potato Chips

Grammy Party

Just like the song, these potato chips are fun with an unexpected kick to them. These take a bit more time, but are so worth it and your guests will totally thank you.

Grammy Party

Photo by Mary Sullivan

Heartbeat Song: Double Chocolate Heart Macarons

Grammy Party

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Obviously to represent Kelly Clarkson’s killer song, heart-shaped macarons are the way to go. Definitely a more complicated recipe, which is only fitting for the elaborate song. If these cookies turn out well, they’ll look professional.

Grammy Party

Photo by Tabitha Wibowo

Thinking Out Loud: Guacamole

Grammy Party

What could possibly resemble Ed Sheeran’s chart-topper that was nominated three times? A simple guac recipe. After all, they do have the same color schemes since the album cover is bright green. This song and this guac are both refreshing and relaxing.

Grammy Party

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Blank Space: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Grammy Party

Though these look plain and simple, just as the title of Taylor’s song seems, they taste amazing. This dessert even looks like a “blank space.” You really can never go wrong with combining chocolate and peanut butter, and with only 5 ingredients, they are super easy to make. What could be better? These bars will easily be as much of a hit as Blank Space was.

Grammy Party

Photo by Rachel Conners

Can’t Feel My Face: Chocolate Donut, Nutella and Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

Grammy Party

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Yup, you read that right. This is 100% a thing. People will not be able to keep their hands off of this insane dessert. By the time everyone is done devouring these, they’ll be so cold they literally won’t be able to feel their face.

Grammy Party

Photo by Bernard Wen

Love Me Like You Do: Pizza Rolls

Grammy Party

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Because this is what true love tastes like. Pizza is always a fave so put a twist on the classic by making these homemade Hot Pockets. Not only do these require absolutely no cooking skills to make, but they are crazy easy for everyone to eat.

Grammy Party

Photo by Kirby Barth

Bad Blood: Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

Grammy Party

Bad Blood was nominated for both “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” and “Best Music Video.” To honor the song quite literally, red brownies will do the trick. Instead of just a plain red velvet cake, change it up by making these red velvet cheesecake brownies. Taylor and her Bad Blood squad would definitely approve.

Grammy Party

Photo by Samantha Cheng

Ex’s and Oh’s: Cheese Straws

Grammy Party

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Just as ex’s and oh’s are something that are so normal and used in everyday life, these cheese straws are a different take on a classic snack. Basically just Cheez-Its for grown-ups.

Grammy Party

Photo by Christina Cala