Valentine's is just around the corner and everyone is scurrying to find the perfect gift for that special someone. Check out these 8 sweet treats to give this Valentine's Day. It will turn you into a professional heart-snatcher.

Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

A classic. I've never met someone who didn't appreciate a chocolate-covered strawberry, so why not a big bushel of them wrapped in adorable packaging? Mix-and-match with milk, dark, white, or even colored chocolate to create a unique surprise. Either grab premade delicacies from a local chocolatier or whip up some yourself! Simple, delicious, and since it's fruit, it's healthy, right?

Cake Pops

What's more delightful than biting into a sweet, soft cake pop, especially if it's from someone you love. Luckily, Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to easily design some unique pops. From hearts to roses and pinks to reds, bakeries are full of fluffy chocolate-covered goodies. Plus, if you want to personalize your gift, there is an abundance of quick cake pop D.I.Y.s that even the most inexperienced chef could handle. Don't forget to wrap up your pops in a colorful bow and add a little V-Day note.

Macarons

Recently, these adorable Fresh pastries have been climbing their way to fame. Bakeries that specialize in these little treats have been springing up like wildfire, and are definitely churning out some Valentine's themed concoctions this year. So if you are looking to impress on the 14th, pick up a box from your local vendor, or try making them from scratch.

Hershey's Hugs Pretzel Bites

These little pretzel bites are commonly found around the American household during Christmas time, so I was surprised to find them on radar this February. However, what's cuter and easier than amping up a simple bag of Valentine's Day M&Ms with just a bag of pretzels and a few Hershey's Kisses? This recipe will surely make you a hit among friends and family.

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Planning on making cupcakes? Sure, vanilla and chocolate are a classic, but why miss out when there is a batter perfect for the holiday? This classic cupcake is colored fit for the season, and with its signature cream cheese frosting, never fails in its popularity. For anyone wary about the perfect gift, red velvet is my recommended no-fail route to success.

Rice Krispie Treats 

Sticky and gooey, Rice Krispie Treats are a signature childhood favorite. So why not go for the throwback and whip some up yourself? Put a unique spin for the holiday by shaping them into hearts and sprinkling colored confetti on top.

Blondie Bars

When mulling over dessert, these guys get overlooked much more than deserved. Essentially a brownie's twin, blondies are like a big chocolate cookie all molded together into one giant bar. Throw in some colored M&Ms and heart-shaped sprinkles along with the chocolate chips for a lovely Valentine's twist.

Handcrafted "Chocolate"

With the overabundance of sugary treats consumed on February 14th, it is nice to have a few balanced confections on the table, and an option for those whose diets might restrict certain ingredients. This super-simple vegan white chocolate fudge recipe is fit for anyone's palate and will satisfy any sweet tooth.

Now it's up to you! Utilize your newfound expertise in Valentine's treats, reach out to that special someone, and make it a day to remember.