Alas, the time of killing yourself over the midterms is here. If you’re like me, the stress of remembering four classes (or more) worth of information  has given you some serious cravings.

Here are some of the best desserts to bake in a mug when you’re rocking that studious lifestyle and just want a warm dessert to drown your academic sorrows in. We know you don’t have time to sleep let alone eat but the best part is, most are ready in as little as two minutes. How awesome is that?

1. Nutella Cake

Dessert

Photo by Meredith Marcus

Because who doesn’t love Nutella? It’s instant happiness for your taste buds. Check out this little delight in cake form here.

2. Raspberry Nutella Pie

Dessert

Photo by Maggie Gorman

A sweet and tangy dessert that is sure to satisfy. I know what I’m making for dessert tonight. Get the recipe here.

3. Oreo Cheesecake

Dessert

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

Um, yes please. Who knew something so delicious was so quick and easy to make? Head on over and get the recipe here.

4. S’mores Cake

Dessert

Photo by Lila Thulin

Feeling nostalgic about childhood camping trips? Just really love s’mores? We’ve got you covered. Get the recipe here.

5. Pumpkin Spice Cake

Dessert

Photo by Case Chun

While this flavor may seem strictly a fall flavor, who’s to say you can’t enjoy a single serving of pumpkin pie whenever you’d like? Go ahead and grab the recipe here.

6. Banana Carmel Pie

Dessert

Photo by Dina Cheney

A sweet and creamy dessert for all the pie lovers out there who just don’t have the time to bake one every time they get a craving. Find this recipe here.

7. Apple Spice Cake

Dessert

Photo by Analiese Trimber

Apple pie is one of those things in life where you don’t realize how much you love it until you try it again at a family dinner. Go ahead and treat yourself with the mug version of this classic recipe here.

8. Brownies

Dessert

Photo by Katie Walsh

A classic dessert and one of the best for those who just need SOMETHING, ANYTHING chocolate. Check out the recipe here.