Trust me, I am just as happy as everyone else that we are all getting Vitamin D again. But I do feel as though we all should take advantage of the snow while we still can. And what better way to enjoy something before it's gone than to consume it?

OK, OK, I know that putting snow into our mouths is a practice we left behind in our childhood. But let's just admit that we all love feeling like a child again. So I complied a list of my top five soul-warming recipes that include the snow we all are getting a tiny bit sick of.

1. Snow-fogato

This frozen dessert was inspired by the Italian Affogato, which includes espresso poured over ice cream. But for this recipe, we will use snow and strong coffee. First, pack together fresh snow (to about baseball size) and place in a coffee cup, then pour in both sweetened condensed milk and strong coffee, then top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or coconut flakes, and enjoy.

2. Twice-Frozen Snow Pop

For this fun winter treat, all you need to do is mix a few tablespoons of any thawed juice concentrate into fresh snow, then spoon and pack the mixture into popsicle molds, and freeze until solid. You can even enjoy this snow recipe while soaking in the sunshine.

3. Snow Cream

It's like ice cream... but better. First mix together one cup of cream (milk or half and half works too), one teaspoon of vanilla, and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar until sugar is dissolved. Then slowly add this mixture to about eight cups of fresh snow until you reach the desired consistency. Don't forget to top with sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and a cherry on top. 

4. Hot Chocolate Snow Slushes

Serendipitys frozen hot chocolate. Finally could get without line. Expensive!

jenny8lee on Flickr

It is a match made perfectly for a winter wonderland. First, take three ounces of chocolate and melt in a double boiler over boiling water. Then, add two teaspoons of cocoa powder and one 1/2 tablespoons of sugar to the melted chocolate. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup of milk until it reaches room temperature. Then add in an additional cup of milk and three cups of snow.

5. Real Snow Cones 

Of course I had to include snow cones in this list. I mean, some things do make logical sense. First, to make the syrup, boil one cup of sugar and one cup of water until the sugar has completely dissolved. Once the mixture is at room temperature, add in any flavor you are craving (I recommend juice, instant coffee, or even cooled tea.) Then drizzle that syrup over snow. It is the best way to pretend like it is already a hot summer's day.

There you have it, folks. The best ways to enjoy that fresh snow while we still have it. Heck, with these yummy, snow-infused treats, I might even start hoping for another snow storm (okay maybe not, but you get my point.)

#SpoonTip: If that still wasn't enough, check out this link to find out how to get drunk using snow (adulting done right.)