S’mores are the undisputed snack of the summer. If you don’t eat at least one s’more this summer, well, you’re doing it wrong. No matter where you are or what you’re doing, s’mores are ALWAYS the answer.

But let’s be real here: sometimes s’mores can get old… especially if you consider yourself an avid s’mores maker and consume more than one on a daily basis (I’m not hating- just slightly jealous).

With that said, let me help you out with some ways to get S’MORE out of your S’MORE (haha get it?). Seriously though, these amped up s’mores are BAE and we all definitely have room for some more s’more lovin’ in our lives.

Rice Krispie S’mores

S'mores

Photo by Devon Flinn

If s’mores don’t already remind you of your childhood enough, make your own Rice Krispie treat to amp up your s’more for some fourth-grade nostalgia.

Microwaving Rice Krispie cereal, butter, and marshmallows for 30 seconds will give you that ooey-gooey Rice Krispie goodness and take your s’more to a whole other level.

You can substitute the marshmallow with the Rice Krispies if you don’t have a fire to do some mallow-roastin’, or if you’re a marshmallow addict, put a roasted marshmallow in along with the Rice Krispie (Yeah, my mouth is watering too).

The Fluffer-Nutter

S'mores

Photo by Devon Flinn

This addition will be sure to bring you back to your lunchbox days. I know you all can agree that nothing was better than opening up your Power Rangers lunchbox to find a peanut-butter and fluff sandwich waiting for you – so why not make it into a s’more?

Substitute your marshmallow with a healthy sized scoop of fluff and an even larger scoop of peanut butter. Sandwich that between your classic graham cracker and milk chocolate bar (or dark chocolate if you’re feeling particularly trendy).

S’more Within A S’more

S'mores

Photo by Devon Flinn

Get ready for this one because it’s the biggest thing to happen to s’mores since well, s’mores were invented. Roast your marshmallow to the perfect golden brown, break off your desired amount of chocolate and…*drum roll please*…sandwich it between TWO S’MORES POP-TARTS.

That’s right. You heard it here first people.

S’more Chipwich 

S'mores

Photo by Devon Flinn

If you’re a graham cracker supporter, you might want to skip to the next one. We’re tossing the graham cracker to the curb for this unreal cookie s’more option. Take your marshmallow and chocolate and let them melt together between 2 freshly baked cookies. This is what real love looks like.

Strawberry Nutella S’more

S'mores

Photo by Devon Flinn

I never really got the hang of roasting the perfect marshmallow, so for me, the chocolate was always the best part. But this time I’m gonna have to say step aside Hershey cause you got nothin’ on Nutella.

The hazelnut spread and a few slices of strawberries make for the classiest (and prettiest) s’more you’ll ever taste. Plus..the strawberries make it healthy, right?

Campfire or not, you now have absolutely no reason to pass up chomping down on one of these beauties this summer.