Coconut oil is everywhere now, and is primarily used heavily in cooking, but did you know? Coconut oil can be used for a TON of things. There’s a bunch of benefits of using coconut oil too. From being the base to a great dish, aiding in digestion, and to promote healing of the hair, skin, and nails… There’s tons of more uses for coconut oil, but here are a few ways to help you start incorporating coconut oil into your daily lifestyle.

Moisturizing Face Mask

Uses for Coconut Oil

GIF by Jina Kim

Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil with 1 tbs honey in a bowl, to create a coconut/honey face mask that’ll leave your skin soft and smooth to the touch.

Treating burns.

Uses for Coconut Oil

GIF by Jina Kim

Burns suck. No worries ahead. Just apply some coconut oil to the affected area and it should help calm down that burning sensation.

For a smoother shave.

Uses for Coconut Oil

GIF by Jina Kim

Instead of dreadfully shaving your skin off, apply a small amount of coconut oil before shaving to leave yourself with smooth legs for daaaayyyyyyyyyys.

Seal your split ends.

Uses for Coconut Oil

GIF by Jina Kim

Split ends for days? No worries. Just apply a small amount to your ends, massage them in, and you’ll be left with some smoooooth hair.

As lip balm.

Uses for Coconut Oil

GIF by Jina Kim

If you’re ever in a rut and run out of chapstick, coconut oil is a great moisturizer. Just apply a teeny amount to your lips, and you’ll be left with soft, smooth lips all day long.