Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is da bomb.com. Not only is it all-natural, but it also can be used in a ton of different ways, from cleaning products to baking a motha-effin’ cake. With a little help from our friends at Greatist, I learned all there is to know about this gem of a vinegar. Check out all of these ways to use ACV in your everyday life.

1. Make Homemade Condiments

apple cider vinegar

Photo by Adrienne Bruno

ACV tastes delish when used in a condiments like vinaigrettes. Kick up your summer salad with a homemade ACV dressing.

2. Make Tummy Problems Go Away

apple cider vinegar

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

ACV mixed with water can soothe a troubled tummy (AKA when you binge-eat those drunchies) thanks to antiviral and antibacterial components. Your bathroom troubles will be no more.

3. Be Trendy and Cleanse

apple cider vinegar

Photo by Anna Hsu

Detox your bod with ACV. Adding a splash to a couple of meals a day can help fight off disease. If you were thinking about giving a cleanse a go, check out these other facts on why ya should.

4. Say Bye To Nasty Breath

apple cider vinegar

Gif courtesy of rouge18.com

Got disgusting breath? First of all, EW, just brush your teeth already. But, second of all, you can gargle ACV to make it all go away. Here are some other foods that will banish your gross-ass breath. Ya welcome.

5. Use ACV In Baked Goodies

One frosting covered cookie is obviously not enough. #spoonfeed ?PC: @sherriesavorsthecity

A photo posted by Spoon University (@spoonuniversity) on Jul 10, 2015 at 7:41pm PDT

ACV has been known to give baked goods some lift which is dope. No one wants flat pancakes – fluff those bad boys up with some ACV.

6. Washin’ Veggies

apple cider vinegar

Photo by Jessica Kizmann

Start washing your veggies with a little water and ACV. It helps kill any gross bacteria that was living on them. Woo for not getting sick from stuff that’s supposed to make you healthy.

7. Whiten Your Teeth On The Cheap

apple cider vinegar

Photo courtesy of mazzadental.com

Say BYE to expensive whitening products. What college kid can actually afford those? Scrub a lil ACV on your teeth and then rinse to get the pearly whites of your dreams. ACV isn’t the only natural product that can help whiten your teeth: check it.

8. Get Energized

apple cider vinegar

Repeat after me: Energy drinks are BAD for you. Good? Good. Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV with 2 cups of water for a homemade energy drink. Not only is it better for you, but it is cheaper. Check out these other easy DIY energy drinks.

9. Get Rid of Hiccups

apple cider vinegar

I never feel worse than when I have the hiccups. And I never look like more of an idiot than when I try and get rid of them. Stop that nonsense and swallow a teaspoon of straight ACV. It’ll get rid of those bad boys in no time. Holla.

10. Tone Your Skin

apple cider vinegar

Photo courtesy of laurelofleaves.com

ACV doesn’t “do” pimples and for that, we are thankful. Whip up some homemade ACV toner by literally just adding a little water. Bye, bye acne.

11. Wash Your Hair

apple cider vinegar

Step away from the Pantene and try rinsing with ACV instead. ACV can help balance hair and scalp pH, treat dandruff, encourage hair growth, as well as encourage hair growth.