As one of the cheapest staples of college life, Bahama Bucks has always been a favorite. With summer break getting closer, we have found 10 ways to make your delicious shaved ice even better – spike them. These cool cocktails are a perfect addition to any pool party or road trip to the beach.

1. Caked Up

shaved ice

Photo courtesy of communityimpact.com

Wanting to party (even if your birthday is months away)? Order Birthday Cake Shaved Ice with Creme and add Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, and you will get that party started.

2. Drink If You Dairy

shaved ice

Photo courtesy of @bahamabucks on Instagram

Order Horchata Shaved Ice with Creme (cinnamon sugar should come on top) and add Fireball Whisky. This irresistible combination of creamy horchata and spicy cinnamon is dangerously addicting.

3. Drunk Monkey

shaved ice

Photo courtesy of Kart P. on yelp.com

Wishing you were on a tropical island instead of going on coffee runs or filing papers at your internship? Order Banana Colada Shaved Ice with Creme or Chocolate Creme and add Kahlua and escape from reality.

#SpoonTip: To make a Messed Up Monkey, add amaretto

4. Suburban Mom

shaved ice

Feeling a bit basic? Order Pink Lemonade Shaved Ice and add Skyy Vodka to transform this childhood summer treat into an adult indulgence. If you are craving something a bit more sour, adding Skyy to Super Sour Pink Lemonade will not fail to disappoint.

5. Hippie Juice

shaved ice

Photo courtesy of bahamabucks.com

Wanna get hyped for festie season? Order Kiwi Shaved Ice and add Dragon Berry Bacardi Rum. This tangy and fruity combo will transport you to pure bliss.

6. Ocean Breeze

shaved ice

Celebrate the Fourth of July by ordering Blue Coconut Shaved Ice and adding Malibu Rum. This classic combination can sneak up on you and will have you seeing fireworks all night long.

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

shaved ice

Order Coca-Cola Shaved Ice and add Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum and/or Jack Daniel’s Whisky, if you are feeling adventurous. The rich Coca-Cola flavor smooths out the robust nature of the Jack and Captain Morgan’s. This dark duo will prepare you for whatever shenanigans you plan to get into that evening.

8. Blackberry Smash

shaved ice

Looking for a more sophisticated flavor combo? Try ordering Lemon-Lime Shaved Ice and adding Blackberry Bird Dog Whisky. The blackberry from the whiskey balances out the tartness from the lemon-lime flavor well and will have summertime feeling just right.

9. Cold Blood

shaved ice

If you are just laying out by the pool, try ordering Blue Raspberry Shaved Ice and add Absolut Citron Vodka. The vodka mellows out the sourness of the blue raspberry, and it is the perfect way to cool off and beat the summertime heat.

10. Snoop Dogg Special

shaved ice

Just keep it bumpin’ by ordering Peach Shaved Ice with Creme and adding Bird Dog Peach Whisky. The vibrant peach flavor, enhanced by the Bird Dog, in combination with the creme is so satisfying that even Snoop himself will not be able to put this one down.

#SpoonTip: Buy mini tequila or rum bottles and turn upside down into your Margarita flavored, Daiquiri flavored, or Colada flavored Shaved Ice. 

Bottoms up!

Photo courtesy of giphy.com