Mario Badescu products are my new found love for my skin. Mario products were established in 1967 and have ever since been helping with many skin conditions. He has designed products for oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin and has perfected all the regimens. Currently, I am using his oily and acne prone line, which includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, mask, and treatment. My startup kit was purchased for only $30. However, I have now purchased the full sizes and they are a bit more expensive. But hey, way cheaper than meeting with the dermatologist monthly. If you are having difficulties with your skin I would give Mario a chance. Here are five reasons why Mario makes the best skin care products. 

1. Acne Facial Cleanser

The Acne Facial Cleanser is a must for problematic skin. It has a light citrus fragrance and feels so soft on the skin. I have sensitive skin and, thankfully, it does not irritate it. This product can be used in the morning and night, and it does an amazing job at breaking down makeup. 

2. Cucumber Cleansing Lotion

The Special Cucumber Lotion is definitely not a lotion, it is more of a micellar water or toner. It has a light cucumber smell and removes all stubborn makeup or dirt from the day. I have had problems with other toners that have really dried out my skin but with this product no need to worry. After toning, make sure to use any moisturizer. This product should be used only a night.

3. Oil Free Moisturizer 

The Oil Free Moisturizer has SPF 17 and gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration and protection it requires. It dries instantly and doesn’t make my skin feel oily or greasy. It keeps my complexion feeling soft and smooth all day and works well under makeup as a base.

4. Drying Mask 

The Drying Mask pulls all the dirt out of your skin. After 20 minutes of the mask, the stubborn problem areas come to the surface and it makes it easier to get rid of them. It has an interesting smell so just be aware. Follow up with your favorite Mario Badescu moisturizer and serums and you are good to go.

5. Drying Lotion

OK guys, this is my favorite product by Mario Badescu by far: The Drying Lotion. It comes in a glass jar with pink sediment on the bottom and a clear water-like consistency on top which is separated. I take a cotton swab and dip it all the way in the jar and put on all my problem areas and I sleep with the craziness on my face. The product dries quickly so no problems for your pillow. Wake up the next morning then wash it off and I promise you will see a significant difference.

I recommend going to any store that sells Mario and picking up your own regimen. It is never too late to start caring for your skin. Start now! 

Wanting more info on skincare secrets? Click here!