Many of us are unaware of harmful ingredients that may be in our everyday products, and now a days it's an accomplishment  if you're able to pronounce every ingredient listed on the back of your go to products. Native Deodorant makes all natural deodorants that get the job done while keeping your pits happy and healthy — they even have a pumpkin spice latte deodorant that will continue to be my holy grail product even after the fall season, it's that good. 

Who Is Native?

Native Deodorant makes all natural deodorants that actually work. I struggle with sensitivity to deodorant, so every time I'm at the grocery store I end up grabbing a new all natural brand to try out. This sweaty girl has spent a lot of money trying to find the perfect deodorant. With brands such as Tom's, I've found that by mid-morning I'm doing frequent pit checks and feeling self conscious. Because of my let downs with past all natural brands, I was skeptical, but Native is hands down the best deodorant I have ever used and keeps me fresh through long busy days. 

"Deodorant that isn't a chemistry experiment" nativecos.com

Switch To An All Natural Brand, Your Armpits Will Thank You

You probably don't want to go around talking about your sweaty armpits, but its important to be aware of what is going into your deodorant because it's one of the most frequently used products in your hygiene routine. Aluminum is the active ingredient in many deodorants that closes off our sweat ducts and tells our body to stop sweating, but this ingredient is also known to be very dangerous. Aluminum has been linked to breast cancer and Alzheimer's disease — deodorant is a product we use daily, so that reoccurring exposure to aluminum could possibly lead to these effects, so why not try out an all natural alternative? Native Deodorant is also paraben-free. Parabens are a preservative that are in beauty products as well as deodorants, "Parabens mimic estrogen and disrupt your hormonal balance," Native states on their website. 

Amazing, Long-wearing Scents

If the pumpkin spice latte deodorant sounds like too much for you, Native Deodorant has an array of long wearing scents for both men and women. Mentioned previously, its a totally rational fear to think that an all natural deodorant can't get the job done, but Native has your back. The coconut/vanilla scent is their best seller for women, and eucalyptus/mint is the most popular among the men. Priced at $12 a stick, it may seem a bit overpriced, but wear it for one day and you will see the value. 

A big thank you to Native Deodorant for sending me these products to try out, I am very pleased with my experience — I recommend that everyone do their individual research before deciding if this product is right for them.

Use the code Spoon10 for 10% of your purchase at www.nativecos.com