If you don't live under a rock, you've spent car rides blasting The Chainsmokers' Closer as it plays on the radio for the millionth time and singing along to every word. Fun fact: Closer is not the only song by this group that's so great it's world altering.

The Chainsmokers is an American DJ duo that has achieved unmeasurable success since their song, #Selfie, in 2014. In light of their new album "Memories... Do Not Open" dropping on April 7th, here are some lyrics from their hit songs to give you good vibes and inspiration to thrive in life.

1. Closer

"We ain't ever getting older" 

This infamous line is one that every party-goer screams at the top of their lungs. It's about appreciating life for the present moment and loving being young. Don't focus on the past or future, focus on the NOW. 

2. Something Just Like This

"I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts"

You don't have to be superhuman or someone that is extra out of the ordinary to be in love with someone else. 

3. Paris

"If we go down then we go down together. We'll get away from everything, let's show them we are better" 

Stop caring if other people think you're crazy. Life should be about being adventure and creativity. Show the haters you are cooler than them by embracing the things you love about yourself.

4. Kanye

"I wanna be like Kanye. I'll be the king of me always"

Love yourself more than Kanye loves Kanye because you deserve it. 

5. Don't Let Me Down

"I think I'm losing my mind now. It's in my head, darling I hope. That you'll be here when I need you the most. So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down" 

Having someone and knowing they're always there for you makes hard times that much more sane. One doesn't want to feel isolated when they're going through something so be reliable. 

6. The One

"You know, i'm sorry. I won't make it to your party. Got caught up in my own selfishness. It won't let me be apart of this"

Make sure to balance the things in life. Don't break promises to those who mean the most to you just to fulfill a responsibility that you may regard as more important.  

7. Roses

"Deep in my bones, I can feel you. Take me back to a time only we knew, hideaway" 

Sometimes relationships are intoxicating, but slow down and don't get too carried away. Remember where you began. 

8. All We Know

"Are we fading lovers? We keep wasting colors"

Don't waste your time or passion trying to make something work that is bound to end. 

9. Setting Fires

"I can't keep you from harm. But I'm set on fire to keep you warm"

Sometimes a person may feel as though they aren't getting the best from the world. You can give them the warmth and love that they don't get from others. 

10. Inside Out

"I'm gonna love you inside out. Let me see the dark sides as well as the bright" 

Unconditionally loving someone means loving them no matter their faults and their achievements. Whether it be a family member or a boyfriend/girlfriend, don't judge based on their issues.

So next time you're in "the backseat of your Rover" jamming to The Chainsmokers, actually listen to the lyrics because you can learn something from them to live a more legendary life.