As a college student who is on the go 24/7 and never has time to eat, I have finally found the perfect snack for a busy lifestyle. Of course, there is always chips and the typical granola bars, but for a student looking for a healthy diet, those items won't be the best choice all the time. I recently discovered the gem that is Lärabars and there are so many different flavors and choices to select from. I have tried most of their Original Bars. Now that I have become aware of this amazing treat, I want to share with you all the pros of this sweet, on the go snack. 

1. Reading the Label

Most snacks you will pick up and attempt to read ingredients that you have no idea what they are, but it is tasty so you eat it anyway. 

Lärabars do not have more than 10 ingredients in each bar. Each bar list the number of ingredients within it. The ingredients are all NATURAL. The main ingredient being dates. Personally, I never enjoyed dates, raisins or any dried fruit, but I honestly got past the idea of that because it was so good.

2. The Flavors

All of their Original Flavors are desserts most people crave on an everyday basis. Flavors like: Apple Pie, Key Lime Pie, Banana Bread, Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and many more. Not only are these flavors sweet, but they are healthy! As college students, we need all the proper nutrition we can get and this bar allows you to satisfy that sweet craving while supporting a healthier lifestyle.

3. IT'S VEGAN

Yes, I said it. These bars are vegan, gluten free, and soy free. The perfect snack for all my vegan college students who have a hard time finding food to snack on. Each bar is made up of plant-based food items. The chocolate chips are even vegan! 

4. Energy

These bars are filled with ingredients that give you a natural burst of energy to get you through a long day. I highly recommend you eat them in the morning for breakfast or a mid-day snack because it truly is a great way to start your day.

5. Dorm Room Essential 

They are very quick, prepackaged, convenient and will keep you from getting hangry when the cafeteria on campus closes. These bars do not crumble, get all over the place, and are really filling because of the fruits, nuts and dates.

Lärabars are perfect snacks during midterms and finals. There IS a such thing as affordable, healthy snacks.