Whether you don’t feel like walking all the way to the gym, are crunched for time, or just need a little inspiration, the internet can help solve your workout woes. But there are so many exercise videos online that you could spend hours sifting through them. So to keep you from wasting time and energy, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite fitness YouTube channels and Instagram accounts. They provide all kinds of resources, from inventive exercise ideas to full-length workout videos to healthy recipes. And the best part? They’re all free!

1. POPSUGAR Fitness

This YouTube channel has it all. Workouts range from five minute ab challenges to hour long cardio dance classes to nearly every type of workout in between. Personal trainer Anna Renderer hosts many of the virtual classes, but the channel also features celebrity trainers and other fitness experts. Most classes are bodyweight only, so they can easily be done in an apartment or dorm--no gym equipment necessary. Videos are divided into categories (abs, butt, beginner’s, full-body, etc), so you can choose to target specific muscle group or try something new. Unlike many workout videos, POPSUGAR’s never feel silly or 80’s cardio-esque - they make you feel like you’re in a live group fitness class. One of my personal favorite videos is Barre Abs with Jake DuPree!

2. Kira Stokes (@kirastokesfit)

I first found out about Kira Stokes because of my Full House obsession (she trains Candace Cameron Bure, the actress who plays DJ Tanner) and now I’m just as obsessed with her as I am with the TV show. Kira is well-known for her insane abs and her pricey Stoked Series classes in New York City, but her Instagram account is chock full of exercise inspiration and doesn’t require cash or travel. In addition to posting real footage from her group classes and personal training sessions on her story, Kira also makes sure to always post a #smotd (Stoked Move of the Day). These are usually combination exercises that occasionally require equipment but more often than not can easily be performed with body weight only. The best thing about Kira’s Instagram: she frequently posts exercise videos outdoors, whether she’s on vacation, at a playground, or on a boat dock before boarding her yacht (yes, there’s real money in personal training), proving that, as she always says, the gym is everywhere!

3. Blogilates

Cassey Ho, the creator of POP Pilates, was included in TIME’s 2017 list of “The 25 Most Influential People on the Internet,” and for good reason. The fitness guru not only posts fun Pilates videos on her website, but she is also an outspoken advocate of body positivity. The website features lifestyle articles as well as videos, which are divided into target areas, specific workout series, and even cheap clean eats. Some exercise videos are as short as three minutes, so you can fit in a super quick workout on a busy day or mix and match to make the workout what you want it to be. If you’re new to fitness and don’t know where to start, there’s also a four-week plan for beginners mapped out with specific videos that gradually increase in intensity.

4. Fitness Blender

The videos on this website may not have the same fitness class vibe as those on POPSUGAR and Blogilates, but they’re just as useful. You can either sign up for a free membership, which lets you save videos and track your progress, or just browse individual videos. The amazing thing about this website is its advanced search tool - you can search videos based on minimum and maximum workout time or calorie burn, difficulty, body focus, type of training, and even by equipment! Each video specifies this information up front, so you’ll know exactly what to expect. My favorites are the Tabata and HIIT workouts because they’re almost always equipment-free and super quick, but send your heart rate through the roof!

The good news: you now have four more awesome online resources to keep you fit and motivated! The bad news: you now have four less excuses to stay in bed and skip workouts.