Ever since my early teenage years, I have been addicted to skin care and beauty products. Cleanser, moisturizer, toner, shampoo, sunscreen, self-tanner, spot-treatments, anti-aging products — literally everything the beauty industry claimed I needed, I would buy.

However, most of these beauty products contained chemicals that were damaging to my skin. My beauty routine was not only irritating my skin, but it caused dryness, breakouts, and redness. After learning about some of the benefits of using organic skin care products, I decided to switch up my beauty products. 

Here are some products that will make your beauty routine natural and earth-friendly. 

1. Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner 

Most hair products tend to differ depending on the individual, but Rahua's shampoo and conditioner set are able to bring bounce and lustre to all hair types. The formulas are made from potent exclusive plant-derived ingredients, sustainably-sourced from the Amazon rainforest.

2. Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial

Drunk Elephant's Babyfacial is an at-home, AHA/BHA facial that works to improve dull skin and reveal a more youthful radiance. Babyfacial is appropriate for all skin-types and helps with smoothing the texture of your skin, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, boost overall clarity, and unclog pores. 

3. Monk Oil City Skin Potion

Monk Oil mixes organic avocado and apricot kernel oils with cedar and lavender to create the perfect essential oil for all skin types. This product helps moisturize, hydrate, and nourish your skin while grounding, energizing, and balancing your body's natural energy. It also protects you against toxic environmental influences. 

4. Lyes and Lathers Handmade Soaps

Lyes and Lathers produces all-natural, hand made, vegan soaps that leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. All soaps use non-chemical fragrance oils, have no additives, and no artificial colours. Each bar of soap contains a mix of essential oils and natural colorants. 

5. Frank Body Coffee Scrub 

For everyone who doesn't mind getting a little dirty before you get clean, check out Frank Body's famous coffee scrub. The exfoliator uses a special blend of all natural and vegan ingredients to cleanse away dry and flakey skin, leaving you feeling soft and replenished.

Just as coffee wakes you up from within, each Frank Body product is caffeinated to help wake you up from the outside too. 

6. Nubian Heritage Deodorants 

Nubian Heritage's selection of natural deodorants provide 24-Hour odor protection while freeing your underarms from damaging chemicals like aluminum, gluten, and artificial fragrance. The deodorants come in various scents like African Black Soap, Shea Butter, Coconut and Papaya, and Honey and Black Seed.

7. Herbivore Botanicals Facial Oils

Herbivore's facial oils contain pure plant extracts to provide healthy hydration and a natural glow. The different oils work to combat dry, oily, and dull skin. They contain no artificial fillers, fragrances, alcohol, artificial colours, or animal ingredients. Each ingredient in the oil is included for a therapeutic reason. 

8. Cake Beauty Everything Powder

Just like its name, Cake Beauty's newly launched Everything Powder can do just about everything. This vegan and cruelty-free product mixes natural starches with aloe vera and vitamin E. It can be used to tone down excess sweat and moisture, as a setting powder for your face, to volumize your lashes, and so much more. 

9. Beauty By Earth Sunscreen 

Beauty By Earth's non-toxic facial sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UV rays, without using the dangerous chemicals found in convention sunscreens. Ingredients like aloe vera leaf extract, green tea extract, and Vitamin E help nourish your skin while protecting it from the sun. 

10. Good Clean Love Personal Lubricant

If you're making the switch over to natural and organic beauty and health products, why not continue this use in the bedroom? Good Clean Love's Almost Naked personal lubricant is a water based lube infused with a touch of lemon and vanilla. It is designed to provide the same long-lasting glide as other lubricants but without the chemical additives.

For every chemical-filled beauty product in your bathroom right now, I guarantee you there is an all-natural alternative. I hope this article helped you discover some of the benefits of diving into an all natural beauty routine.