We've all been there: we go into the drugstore to get Tylenol and Kleenex, end up spending 30 minutes in the makeup aisle, and walk out with a bag of goodies. Or maybe you walk out of Ulta Beauty with a lipstick-stained arm. Or you spend the entire time at the mall in Sephora while your mom is shopping elsewhere. 

Makeup is something I have become obsessed with in the past year and I love trying new products and techniques. Before investing in the expansion of your beauty collection, consider buying from cruelty-free makeup brands. Not only are all of these brands amazing, but they don't test on animals, which makes me love them even more.  

Here are some of my favorite products from all 10 cruelty-free makeup brands. 

1. Kat Von D

Between the liquid lipstick and tattoo liner, I don't know how I ever lived without Kat Von D.

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills

Modern Renaissance from Anastasia Beverly Hills is at the top of my wish list. People are ranting and raving over the beautiful colors and pigment of this eyeshadow palette. 

3. Urban Decay

Urban Decay is a staple in my makeup collection and everyday routine. Vice Lipstick, Naked palettes, and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray truly give me life.

4. Too Faced

This mascara speaks for itself... truly life changing and better than sex. 

5. Tarte

From beautiful blushes to various lip paints, I've only had good experiences with Tarte.

6. bareMinerals

bareMinerals, the line with award-winning mineral makeup, continues to amaze me with their foundations as well as their skincare products. 

7. e.l.f.

e.l.f. has a large variety of makeup products from lipsticks, foundations, blushes, false lashes, brushes, and so much more. These affordable products made for the eyes, lips, and face are a must-buy on every Target trip. 

8. Physicians Formula

Physicians Formula is known for their Butter Bronzer and Butter Blush. This drugstore brand is just as good (or even better) than high end brands and your wallet with thank you. 

9 Wet 'N Wild 

Wet 'n Wild has so many products, but their most popular are their highlighters. The many colors and formula keep these babies flying off the shelves.

10. NYX

NYX amazes drugstore customers by the immense number of colors of liquid lipsticks and butter glosses.

I love makeup, but I also love my fur baby. Buying these 10 cruelty-free makeup brands will not only leave you satisfied with their quality, but also with peace of mind. Knowing that animals were not harmed during the creation and testing of these various products adds to the overall experience you get with these products. The animal kingdom thanks you!