After Taylor Swift’s star-studded “Bad Blood” music video and 1989 concert tour, #squadgoals became all too real. Now Taylor’s group of friends is the talk of Hollywood and the envy of every girl, especially with the recent addition of Blake Lively. I’ll admit, I got way too excited about TSwift palling around with Blake.

From sharing the stage on the 1989 tour to baking Ina Garten cakes, these friends spend the most Insta-worthy moments together. Even if you can’t be a part of this squad, you can do the next best thing — eat like them. Here’s how.

Martha Hunt

Taylor Swift

Okay, I lied, you probably can’t eat like Martha Hunt, who posts photos eating Sakara Life meals. This organic meal delivery service makes eating healthily seem like a breeze. Hunt pays a pretty penny for this though, with 20-day packages starting at $990. She clearly enjoys the perks of being a famous model.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @marhunt from Instagram

Karlie Kloss

Taylor Swift

While Karlie Kloss reportedly has the diet of any model, she’s also a passionate baker. This led her to creating “Karlie’s Kookies.” These vegan cookies have delicious, creative ingredients that aren’t quite as indulgent as your typical chocolate chip cookie. Even better, these cookies support different charities so the calories count for a cause.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @karliekloss from Instagram

Cara Delevingne

Taylor Swift

2013 Cara was crazy for McDonald’s, but last summer she told Vogue that her acting career and her age demanded that she change her routine. Cara actually had to diet for her role in Suicide Squad – as if she had anything to lose.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @caradelevingne from Instagram

Gigi Hadid

Taylor Swift

While strutting her stuff in lingerie for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and walking the runway for big names like Balmain and Versace, Gigi Hadid has to maintain her killer figure. Despite this, her weakness is a burger and fries. Those of us who can’t get enough of Five Guys are in good company.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @gigihadid from Instagram

Lily Aldridge

Taylor Swift

Possibly the skinniest of this bunch, Lily Aldridge maintains a strict diet that most of us college kids would find impossible. She eats “clean,” but also says she stops drinking alcohol before the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show each year (which means she can’t participate in this VS Fashion Show drinking game). No beer or late night pizza? I think I’ll pass on this diet.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @lilyaldridge from Instagram

Blake Lively

Taylor Swift

Blake Lively may be the newcomer, but this squad doesn’t intimidate her. As for her diet, she admits to indulging in chocolate morning and night. I knew I liked her for a reason.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @blakelively from Instagram

Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift

Based on her recent instagrams, I think most of us college students already eat like Selena Gomez. Whether she’s indulging in Cheetos or McDonald’s, this girl sure seems to love her junk food. However, her banging bod at the recent Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show suggested otherwise.

Taylor Swift

Photo courtesy of @selenagomez from Instagram

There you have it — Selena Gomez is certainly the most relatable member of Taylor’s squad, with #eatsgoals that us college kids can actually attain. Unfortunately, #eatsgoals clearly must come with #gymgoals to fit in with this knockout crowd.

Taylor Swift