Your Instagram feed is full of mouth-watering, delicious food photos, and as you continue to scroll through your feed, more and more delicious food photos appear. Simply put, it’s #foodporn.

Recently, photographer Bryan Regan found himself without an idea for his shoot. Bryan suddenly had a thought. He grabbed a chicken (I guess that was just laying around?) and tied it down with some gear. He called it “50 Shades of Food,” inspired by the novel 50 Shades of Grey, which he never actually finished.

Bryan soon googled “food bondage,” and he discovered an entire new body of work, which he decided to take to the next level in his photography series. He sees the series as “just a playful piece that I hope people can look at and have a good laugh.” Oh, and enjoy the Spoon nicknames we made up for these very special photos.

“Dildo-nut”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

The donut looks so good that your eyes completely gaze over the neon blue dildo, right?

“Peen-apple”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Another neon dildo but this time strapped onto a pineapple. Very normal. I’m enjoying the color scheme, but I’m not sure if pineapple was the correct fruit. A little prickly, right?

“Raw Spread”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Tie the chicken down so it doesn’t run away. This might be a little extreme, but, hey, it’s just innocent bondage with poultry.

“Mother Nature”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Okay, I hope this one is self-explanatory enough because I do not want to explain it. All I’m going to say is it sucks when it’s her time of the month.

“Pop, Lock & Cock It”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Bananas are incredibly versatile, from banana bread to smoothies. And because they resemble the shape of a penis (kind of), you can also find bananas in sex ed classrooms demonstrating the correct way to put on a condom. And now they can also show you how to use a chastity cock cage (had to google that one).

“Threesome Layer Cake”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

These dildos are completely destroying a perfectly good cake in the name of double penetration. I feel very uncomfortable.

“Just the Tip-tella”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Haha, this one is my favorite because the brown Nutella (plus the dildo) brings one thing to my mind. I have no idea if I will be able to eat Nutella again.

“Pepper-tration”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Okay, I don’t even know what this one is supposed to symbolize, but it reminds me of Christmas – in a dirty type of way.

“Lemon Squeeze”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Nothing like a good old nipple clamp on your citrus fruit.

“Spoon University”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Why do the can of soup and spoon need to be cuffed together? I wish he took this one in a more innocent direction – perhaps the can of soup and spoon could be spooning? No? Fine.

“Anal Hydration”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Is he cleaning off the anal beads? Or does the water symbolize something? Does it symbolize anything? Or did he just dunk the sex toy in a bottle of water for shits and giggles? Explaaaain.

“Crinkle Cuff”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

Ketchup and fries – the ultimate combo. They’ve definitely dunked together more than once…

“Asparagu-swingers”

food porn

Photo courtesy of Bryan Regan

The 1970s are back.

Visit Bryan’s website to check out more food porn.