One of the best parts of traveling is trying new foods. And for those of us who prefer to eat chocolate for dinner, there is a world of possibilities out there when it comes to candy.

Unfortunately, until these are available in America, you’ll need to get yourself a passport before you can munch on any of these tasty treats. But if you’re still not convinced that foreign treats are where it’s at, check out this article.

So here are 11 foreign candies that will make you want to pack your bags and head to the airport ASAP:

1. Kinder Bueno

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

This Italian hazelnut cream filled crispy wafer with a milk chocolate coating is unlike any American candy.

2. Haribo Starmix

candies

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

German company Haribo put all of their most popular gummy snacks into one bag, including those in the shape of fried eggs and cola-flavored bottles.

3. Prince Polo

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

This Polish candy bar goes far beyond fun-size since it is basically an oversized kit-kat. It comes in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and hazelnut chocolate.

4. Cadbury Crunchie

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

This chocolate candy bar has a crunchy, yet chewy honeycomb toffee sugar center. Nuff’ said.

5. Chupa Chups

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

This Spanish lollipop resembles the well-known Dum Dum. But if you’re tired of getting green apple as the mystery flavor every time, Chupa Chups come in unique flavors such as mango yogurt, strawberry ice cream, and choco-vanillla.

6. Aero

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

This popular English chocolate bar has a bubbly texture that is guaranteed to melt in your mouth.

7. Pocky

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

Although technically not candy, these Japanese chocolate-coated cookie sticks will give Oreos a run for their money. They come in flavors such as green tea, banana, cookies and cream, and coconut.

8. Happy Hippo

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

Another Kinder treat, these hippos are filled half with a milk-flavored cream, half with a cocoa cream. And they’re so cute, you almost feel bad eating them (almost).

9. Kinder Surprise

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

The only thing better than the delicious taste of these milk and white chocolate eggs are the prizes you find inside.

10. Maltesers

candies

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

These popular European milk chocolate covered malt balls will satisfy Whopper-lovers everywhere.

11. Milka

candies

Photo courtesy of playbuzz.com

This Swedish brand of chocolate has so many flavor options available it might be impossible to choose one. Popular ones include Milka Chips Ahoy!, Milka M&M, Milka Cowspots, and Milka Oreo.

So book a ticket and pack a bag. Just make sure to leave enough room in it to bring some of these back.