The day before Super Bowl 50, Beyoncé released the music video for her newest single, “Formation.” Long story short, it rocked my world. Not only does Queen B speak to me on race relations, feminism, inequality, and music, she seemed to share my indescribable love for hot sauce.

My interest was piqued; I had to investigate further. I soon realized that hot sauce was only one of several fantastic foods praised in “Formation.”

So for all of you food (bae) and Beyoncé (bey) lovers, here it is: my objective, definitive ranking of every food item mentioned or shown in the “Formation” music video for your viewing (and drooling) pleasure.

8. Tea

music video

GIF courtesy of Becca Leviss

Tea is luxurious. Tea is perfect for every mood. Tea is fierce and strong and sassy and feminine, just like Beyoncé. However, since it only makes a supporting appearance in this video (peep the girl on the far right sipping her tea like the classy woman she is), it comes in at number eight.

7.  Wine

music video

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

Wine, like tea, is another integral beverage choice. Both wine and tea can soothe your emotions and make you feel like a million bucks, BUT only wine gets you drunk so we’re gonna have to place it a step above tea. Want to look as fabulous as these ladies for your dorm room wine night? Get your college wine guide here.

6. Crawfish

music video

GIF courtesy of Becca Leviss

Crawfish, a classic New Orleans staple, is our final food item not explicitly mentioned in the lyrics of “Formation.” However, these gorgeous crawfish get a full second of isolated screen time with simultaneous lyrics pertaining to another crustacean. That in itself bumps it up to the number seven spot.

5. Cornbread

music video

Photo by Maddie Stanley

We now move onto the items that are given name recognition in the lyrics. Coming in at number five is cornbread, mentioned in the brief interlude from Messy Mya and Big Freedia after Beyoncé’s first refrain.

“I came to slay, b*tch

I like cornbreads and collard greens, b*tch

Oh, yes, you besta believe it”

4. Collard Greens

music video

GIF courtesy of Becca Leviss

As stated above, both cornbread and collard greens make an appearance in the interlude. However, I think we can all agree that collard greens are infinitely better than cornbread. Beyoncé couldn’t shake her booty if it weren’t for the high quantity of fiber and iron rich greens (like kale and collard greens) she includes in her diet. Here’s how you can incorporate them into yours.

3. Red Lobster

music video

Photo courtesy of @JeepersMedia on flickr.com

Most people give a high-five after great sex, Beyoncé gives Red Lobster. Same thing, right? I’m hesitant to give it a higher spot, however, since it is mentioned at only one point in “Formation.” Still, well done Red Lobster.

“When he f*ck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, ’cause I slay”

2. Jose Cuervo

music video

GIF courtesy of Becca Leviss

Beyoncé accurately depicts exactly how we all look when we drink tequila. Or maybe just how we think we look…

Regardless, Jose Cuervo (the best-selling Tequila in the world) is mentioned two separate times – in the chorus, no less! Beyoncé also drinks her Cuervo exclusively in her El Camino with no chaser, which in itself seals its number two spot.

“El Camino with the seat low, sippin’ Cuervo with no chaser”

1. Hot Sauce

music video

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

And finally, last but most definitely not least, the hot sauce that has permanent residence in the bag of Queen B. Not only is hot sauce recited twice in the coveted last sentence spot, it has ignited the airwaves as the iconic quote in a truly iconic single. To find out which hot sauce Beyoncé has in her bag, check this out.

“I got hot sauce in my bag, swag”

music video

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com