TheFeed.com is a revolutionary website that has changed the way athletes, gym-goers and healthy eaters fuel up. Based out of Boulder, Colorado, The Feed team is made up of former professional athletes that have searched for (and found) the best brands of protein bars, protein powder, jerky, granola, shakes, power snacks and countless other products for every sport.

Here are seven reasons why The Feed should be the only place you buy your fuel.

1. Customization

fuel

Photo by Cailin Diberto

Once on the website, you can narrow down your search to each category of product and begin building your own box. Ever get tired of a certain flavor of protein bar after you’ve bought a whole pack? Well, that will never happen when you order from The Feed.

One of the best parts about The Feed is that in your box, you can get either one of Bobo’s Oat Bars (a personal favorite), for example, or 20 bars of all different flavors. They will assemble your customized box in their warehouse.

In my personal box, I am always sure to include lots of Bonk Breaker Bars (in particular, the peanut butter and jelly flavor… tastes like a PB&J sandwich, but better), Bobo’s Oat Bars, a Quest bar or two, a couple Rip Van Wafels, Kind Bars and Wild Zora Meat Snacks. I never have to worry about getting sick of a flavor.

2. Affordability

fuel

Photo courtesy of thefeed.com

The Feed is affordable, which is a big plus for us college students. If you order 12 or more of a certain product, you get some sort of discount. Orders of $49 or more are conveniently free of shipping charges. Additionally, The Feed often has free giveaways each month that will be included in your box.

3. Customer Service

fuel

Photo by Cailin Diberto

Once you have placed your order, your box will be assembled, shipped and delivered within 3-5 business days. The team writes a personalized note to you on the inside of the box and they almost always include free samples and stickers. When I order from The Feed, I feel like a valued customer.

4. Fuel Suggestions

fuel

Photo courtesy of thefeed.com

If you are unsure of what you want to order, The Feed has some pre-built boxes. Examples include: The Running Box, The Cyclist Box, The Vegan Box, The Gluten Free Box and The 3-Day Backpacker Box. The team has worked hard to include the most efficient kind of fuel for each sport or activity. Products on The Feed are always made up of the highest quality ingredients and offer the best possible nutritional content.

5. Unique Products

fuel

Photo courtesy of barnana.com

You can also find unique products like Barnana, Ally’s Bars, Skratch Labs Cookie Mix, Nut’s N More High Protein Peanut Butter, Honey Stinger Energy Gel and Birch Benders Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix. These products are hard to find anywhere else, or are only available online. Show off all of your trendy snacks to your friends and teammates.

6. Athlete Inspirations

fuel

Photo courtesy of thefeed.com

In addition to customized boxes and the boxes that The Feed puts together, you can also see what specific athletes put in their boxes. Eat one of these boxes to fuel up like a professional and pretend that you aren’t a college student.

7. Nutrition Advice

fuel

Photo courtesy of thefeed.com

The Feed team keeps a blog running that offers fitness, nutrition and lifestyle advice. They have super informative blog posts on how to eat for a specific activity (such as running or cycling) that are helpful for those who are just beginning a sport or who just want to eat better. The blog posts include recommendations of products on the website that fit specific categories, like low-carb energy bar or dairy-free protein powder.

TheFeed.com is the place to go if you are looking for quick breakfasts, pre- and post-workout snacks, fuel for a hiking trip, healthy desserts and unique products you might not find otherwise. Everything is personalized, affordable, speedy and the highest quality possible.