Spoon University Logo
targetcircleweek?width=734&height=489&fit=crop&auto=webp&dpr=4
targetcircleweek?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp&dpr=4
News

You Can Get These Kitchen Appliances For Cheap 

Target: a college student’s paradise. It’s a one-stop shop for groceries, cleaning supplies, beauty items, and clothing. But this week, Target is getting even better. Target Circle Week, the company’s biggest fall sale, is back through October 12. This week, Target will offer deals with savings of up to 50% off on items like Halloween costumes and candy, holiday gifts like toys and LEGO sets and much more.. Exclusively for members of the Target Circle program — a free loyalty program — these deals are not to miss. When it comes to discounts, you can get these kitchen appliances for cheap at Target for Target Circle Week.

What kitchen items are for sale for Target Circle Week?

Circle Week has brought discounts on thousands of items, many of them high-end kitchen appliances. All of the deals are available in stores, on target.com, and on the Target app.

If you’re an avid baker, look no further than this mega-discounted KitchenAid Mixer. Typically $450, Circle Week has brought the sought-after item down to $280. For a high-quality item such as this, that’s a steal if I’ve ever seen one.

target appliance
Photo by Target

Coffee lovers, this one’s for you. Tired of making the trip to Starbucks or Dunkin for coffee? This Breville espresso machine brings the coffee shop to your kitchen. Discounted $150 from $700 to $550, this item quickly produces “cafe style results” in your own home.

How often do you come across an air fryer and toaster oven in one? This Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven is the perfect addition to your college apartment. Discounted to only $100 right now from $230, this item offers both high-quality air frying and toasting of your favorite typically fried items. 

Keep an eye out for more deals on select kitchen items from brands like Cuisinart and Instapot, where you can get up to 50% off. If you’re looking to stock up your pantry, Target is also offering a buy one, get one 50% off sale on fall breakfast favoritesg, including select cereal and granola. 

target appliance
Photo by Target

Target is also offering a Deal of the Day every day this week, which is a one-day deal exclusively for Target Circle members. 

What is Target Circle?

Target Circle is Target’s free-to-join rewards program, which is the only way to get Circle Week deals and discounts all year long. The program can be joined through the Target website or the Target app, and the rewards are automatically applied at checkout.

Customers can also opt to join the Target Circle 360 program, a paid membership that offers perks such as unlimited same-day delivery with no delivery fees on orders of $35, free two-day shipping, and extended returns, the press release said. When you join Target Circle 360 during Target Circle Week, you will get $50 off your next same-day delivery of $50 or more.

Amanda Sinofsky is a contributing writer for the Spoon University National Writers Program. She is a second-year undergraduate student at the University of Maryland's Philip Merrill College of Journalism pursuing a double major in Journalism and English with a Media Studies focus. She is from a New Jersey suburb 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia. At UMD, she is a copy editor for The Diamondback, the university's student-run newspaper, and is the music & arts editor for The Campus Trainer, an online lifestyle magazine at the university. In her free time, Amanda is a part of a student-run dance company and enjoys reading, listening to music (anything Taylor Swift), and spending time with her friends.