Spoon University Logo
Spoon University Hero Images %2819%29
Spoon University Hero Images %2819%29
Lifestyle

Wendy’s Launches New Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at testing chapter.

Wendy’s is upping the ante with their all-new Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger. This new burger features an irresistible combination of a quarter-pound of fresh (never frozen) beef, Muenster cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, smoky honey mustard, a warm beer cheese sauce, crispy fried onions, and pickles. Yup, we’re drooling too. 

wendy's
Wendy’s

There’s more good news, you can get your Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger for free through Postmates this weekend. All you have to do is spend $15 and use code PRETZEL. If you’re not too keen on burgers, you can also swap the hamburger for a homestyle chicken fillet. No matter how you take it, Wendy’s new Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger is guaranteed to be a hit.

Maddie Hiatt

testing '18

Maddie is the Social Media Editor of Her Campus Media. She graduated from Drake University in 2018, where she studied Magazine Journalism and Graphic Design. She's a New York City-based lady and you will most likely find her scrolling on Instagram, wearing a facemask, and/or talking about something pop-culture related. Oh, and she loves breakfast food so much that she named her dog Waffles.