The weekend, as we know, is for sleeping in. But on Saturdays, there is absolutely no time for that when O’ahu’s KCC Farmer’s Market opens its doors to the public, offering an eclectic lineup of over 70 vendors.

Die-hard locals and tourists fight for parking and line up so when the clock strikes exactly 7:30 am, they can flood in to get the first pick of fresh produce and other local treats. From Indian and Thai cuisine to specialties like Big Island abalone or corn on the cob, there is an endless selection of mouthwatering eats at the market. These are the five market treasures that surpass any other.

Dynamite sushi sliders.

KCC

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Yes, it’s as bizarre as it sounds. A base of tempura-fried kale chips, topped with guac and fresh ahi is a trifecta of flavor and texture that creates a dynamite explosion in your mouth. This snack is a crowd favorite that keeps everyone coming back for more.

Fresh fruits and veggies.

KCC

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Farm to table cooking with Hawai’i’s best produce is the best way to support local businesses and serve some of the most delicious dishes with pure island flavor. Perhaps you’re on a juice cleanse or searching for essential salad ingredients—you’re sure to find everything you need at this farmer’s market.

Nalo juice.

KCC

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

It’s time to invigorate the mind and body with a delicious and nutritious juice cleanse. Nalo Juice Company packs a pound of produce in every bottle, providing you with a healthy balance in your diet and a flow of energizing nutrition. You’ll find a variety of refreshing flavors that are vibrant in color and unique to Hawai’i.

Pesto grilled pizza.

KCC

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

This isn’t your typical slice of pizza. The thick dough is smeared with a generous layer of pesto, then topped with local heirloom tomato, pockets of mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves. The pizza is then transported onto the grill until the crust is golden and crispy.

Fresh juice and smoothies served IN a pineapple.

KCC

Photo courtesy of Andie Conching

Hawaiian Crown has taken their beverage game to an entirely new level. Refreshing juices and smoothies are blended with the freshest fruit and vegetables and poured straight into a sweet gold premium pineapple. Sipping on this sweet nectar of paradise will transport you to paradise.