MOD Pizza just opened their Ashburn location 2 weeks ago. The grand opening was a huge hit and MOD gave out free pizza to the first 52 customers! There was also a drawing for free pizza for a year, a photo booth, and many more giveaways. All pizza sales on the first day were donated to Loudoun County Public Schools Backpack Coalition Program.

Pizza

Photo courtesy to Jesse C from yelp.cpm

Personally, MOD Pizza is the best pizza I have had so far in Ashburn.  The sauce and the crust were to die for and the service was great.  I haven’t met a group of employees more excited to be at work. The pizza is ready within 5-10 minutes and couldn’t taste any better than it looks. If you’re a pizza lover, MOD pizza is the place to go.

Pizza

Photo courtesy to Al K from yelp.com

Unlike any other pizza shop that I have visited, MOD Pizza offers milkshakes and homemade lemonades.  Customers can create their own pizzas and salads with any toppings they would like with no additional charge. Who doesn’t like a loaded pizza that costs the same as a regular cheese pizza? MOD Pizza allows customers to be unique and add any topping that sounds good to their taste buds.

Pizza

Photo courtesy to MOD Pizza from yelp.com

Each classic MOD pizza has a unique name and unique toppings.  The combinations that you think wouldn’t taste good together actually taste amazing! I would recommend trying each pizza if you ever have the chance. Go out and try MOD Pizza; you won’t be disappointed. You can also visit their website MOD Pizza and order online.

Pizza

Photo courtesy to Lisa N from yelp.com

If you are currently looking for a fast – paced work environment, don’t hesitate to join the MOD Pizza squad and be apart of a great restaurant team! MOD is always looking for new employees even if you don’t have prior work experience. Be sure to check out MOD Pizza’s website for menus, locations, and blogs.