Hockey fans and sports goers alike, check out this list of fairly priced restaurants offering great food and drinks where you should grab some post-game eats. All of these amazing restaurants are located within a short distance of each NHL team’s home ice.

Plus, these spots are open late, mostly feature local brews, and welcome hockey fans with open arms. From Anaheim to Winnipeg, here’s what we’d suggest.

Anaheim Ducks

Near the Honda Center: JT Schmid’s

hockey

Photo courtesy of @jtschmids on Instagram

Located right next to the Honda Center, JT Schmid’s not only offers a decent sized menu for your post-game meal, but also includes JT’s Handcrafted Beer which is brewed on site. Their crispy Chicken and Avocado Egg Rolls, which are rolled up, fried in a wonton, and served with sweet chili sauce and southwest ranch are the perfect start to a meal or if you’re just grabbing a snack after a win.

Arizona Coyotes

Near Gila River Arena: Westgate Entertainment District’s Restaurants

hockey

Photo courtesy of @westgateaz on Instragram

After the game, head over to the Westgate Entertainment District where you can choose from several different places to eat like the Yardhouse or McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon. If you’re heading to the Yardhouse, you can’t go wrong with their truffle fries. For the more adventurous Coyotes fans, try the Ahi Poke Bowl, with raw marinated ahi tuna, carrot, radish, avocado, macadamia nuts, and crispy wontons. Wanna try McFadden’s instead? We recommend their Burger Melt, topped with caramelized onions, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing, and served on marble rye.

Boston Bruins

Near TD Garden: The Fours Boston Restaurant

hockey

Photo courtesy of @ketauer on Instagram

The Bobby Orr, a hand-cut charbroiled steak tips sandwich with topped with melted cheese and served on a fresh braid roll, is the Four’s trademark sandwich. This savory sandwich with seasoned fries and side of Boston baked beans is usually Bruins fan’s go-to. Located right near TD Garden so yes, your Bergeron or Krejci jersey is not only acceptable but most likely encouraged. Take a look at their menu, the Bobby Orr’s got some competition for fan favorite.

Buffalo Sabres

Near the First Niagara Center: Lagerhaus95

hockey

Photo courtesy of @nb3004 on Instagram

Located in Buffalo’s Historic Cobblestone District (and adjacent to the First Niagara Center) sits the former Berlin Warehouse and Terminal which has been renovated into Lagerhaus95, a gastropub that offers great eats for after the game. Try their locally made, pu’s pierogis with sautéed with beer braised onions and sauerkraut, and served with sour cream. These pierogis taste just like they’re homemade and they won’t disappoint.  Sabres fans, you gotta head here after cheering on a win.

Calgary Flames

Near Scotiabank Saddledome: Loungeburger

hockey

Photo courtesy of @loungeburger on Instagram

Calgary fan’s go to for (you guessed it) burgers and “loungers” such as chicken lettuce wraps or truffle fries. As far as the burgers go, you can order The Classic (top grass beef, lettuce, tomato, mayo, lb sauce on a fresh brioche bun), The Tsunami Burger (seared yellowfin tuna, sticky sesame soy sauce, pea shoots, red onion, wasabi aioli; on a honey whole grain kaiser), and everything in between.  Whether they be simple and classic or homemade gourmet burgers, Loungeburger is where you should head after cheering on the Flames at the ‘Dome.

Carolina Hurricanes

Near PNC Arena: Backyard Bistro

hockey

Photo courtesy of @backyardbistro on Instagram

Okay, so it might not be right in PNC Arena’s backyard but it is located right across the street. We suggest you start out with Loaded Backyard Nachos (always a crowd pleaser), order their BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, and wash it down with one of their Game Day Specials from the bar.  It’s also home to the Dave Doreen Radio Show, Canes Corner Radio Show, and the Hurricane Booster Club. Cane’s fans, you gotta head here for awesome BBQ and drink specials.

#SpoonTip: If space is available, you can park your car here before the game for a small fee. 

Chicago Blackhawks

Near the United CenterPark Tavern

hockey

Photo courtesy of @parktavernuc on Instagram

It’s the official Blackhawks bar and there’s plenty of great food and drink options to choose from. Animal tots, tots served with pulled pork, cheese curds, grainy mustard, topped with a fried egg and local brewery homestyle gravy are a favorite dish here and probably what you’ll be craving after a Hawks win. Cue Chelsea Dagger.

Colorado Avalanche

Near the Pepsi Center: Wazee Supper Club

hockey

Photo courtesy of @wazeesupperclub on Instagram

It’s walking distance to the Pepsi Center and features an extensive menu with everything from pizza to pasta to gyros to burgers made with Colorado raised beef. If you’re just stopping in for a quick snack afterwards, try the Amazeballs; breaded and deep fried mac and cheese with applewood smoked bacon, jalapeños, and house-made queso.  Not to mention they’ve got a 10 pm until close happy hour as well.  After the game, #thestorycontinues at Wazee’s.

Columbus Blue Jackets

Near Nationwide Arena: Barley’s Brewing Company

hockey

Photo courtesy of @barleysbrewing on Instagram

Located within walking distance of Nationwide Arena, you’re guaranteed to see some familiar jerseys of those celebrating a win here as well. Barley’s always has unique and flavorful drafts on tap and a menu of classic pub favorites. Just by the name you can tell the brews are great, and the food lives up to it as well. Plus, if your stop in during happy hour they’ve got five dollar apps such as nachos, brat baskets, or garbage fries. CBJ fans, you can’t go wrong here.

Dallas Stars

Near the American Airlines CenterShooters

hockey

Photo courtesy of @mycagardner on Instagram

Its location right outside of the American Airlines Center makes Shooters an easy stop after a Stars game. Their Tex-Mex menu is definitely a winner. They’ve got eleven different types of tacos that are bound to please any Stars fan. As for burgers, try the Curd Ferguson, topped with cheese curds, grilled onions, jalapeños, bacon, and southwest ranch. Cue “Puck Off” goal song.

Detroit Red Wings

Near Joe Louis Arena: Detroit Beer Company

hockey

Photo courtesy of @downwithdetroit on Instagram

As you can imagine, the beer at Detroit Beer Co. and its proximity to Joe Louis Arena make this spot a favorite. They’ve got state-of-the-art brewing technology, great food, and atmosphere for post-game celebrations. Try their Baja Fish Tacos with beer battered and fried tilapia, topped with spicy aioli, pico de gallo, and fresh cabbage served with a side of rice and beans. If you’re looking for something a little less spicy, try the Caribbean Pizza topped with sweet pineapple, ham, chicken breast, bacon, peppers and onions. Order a bite to eat and check out which beers are available on their rotating tap! #LGRW

Edmonton Oilers

Near Rexall Place: Coliseum Steaks & Pizza

hockey

Photo courtesy of @grishina_elena on Instagram

The Coliseum is an old fan favorite in Edmonton. As the name suggests ordering a steak sandwich or pie is your best bet when you’re hungry after an Oilers game. This place is family owned, the portions are great, and you are sure to a handful of Oiler’s fans grabbing a bite to eat as well. Eat in or carry out a few pies to your post-game party.

Florida Panthers

Near the BB&T Center: Bahama Breeze

hockey

Photo courtesy of @bahamabreezesunrise

Sure, it’s a chain but the coconut shrimp served dipped in citrus mustard will be worth the Uber ride from the BB&T. If you’re not a seafood person, try their perfectly seasoned jerk chicken, which has been marinated and rubbed in authentic spices and served with a side of yellow rice, black beans, and ripe plantains. Check out the Island Grille’s menu for your next meal after some Cats hockey.

Los Angeles Kings

Near the Staples Center: Tom’s Urban

hockey

Photo courtesy of @typicalgameryt on Instagram

Located in LA Live, Tom’s Urban is a one of the easier dining options after the Kings game. Not only is the vibe at this restaurant good, but the menu includes epic cocktails and unique food items. Truffle Cracked Lobster Sliders made with Maine lobster, truffle mayo, arugula, all on a butter-toasted brioche bun? We’re game.

Minnesota Wild

Near the Xcel Energy Center: Tom Reid’s Hockey City Pub

hockey

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

If you couldn’t guess by the name, this hockey themed tavern is the place for Wild post-game eats. Their menu has some great options including everything from poutine to enchiladas. They even serve Puck Dogs, which are basically hot dogs in the shape of hockey pucks, served on buns, and stacked with different toppings. Yep, Minnesota loves their hockey. Try the Chili Puck Dog, smothered in Tom’s famous chili and topped with green onions and cheese.

Hotdogs in the shape of hockey pucks not unique enough for you? Check these out.

Montreal Canadiens

Near the Bell Center: Ye Olde Orchard Pub and Grill

hockey

Photo courtesy of @erikajtremblay on Instagram

YOO is a Celtic-themed restaurant located in the heart of downtown Montreal. Habs fans, stop in here for wings, nachos, poutine, fish n’ chips, and much more after you watch the boys play. Kilts or hockey jerseys are absolutely acceptable attire.

Follow them on Instagram @yoopub and check out these Montreal foodie accounts for some droolworthy posts.

Nashville Predators

Near Bridgestone Arena: Merchants

hockey

Photo courtesy of @alicata on Instagram

Located in what used to be the old Merchant Hotel, the Merchant Restaurant & Bar stands today as a favorite for hockey fans and casual diners alike. Built in 1892, advertisements from stores located in the building can still be seen on the walls today. It can’t go without mention that their Duck Fat Tots are some of the best tater tots in Nashville. Check it out after a Preds game; we also hear that the chicken fried chicken is always a good choice from their downstairs menu.

New Jersey Devils

Near the Prudential Center: Edison Ale House

hockey

Photo courtesy of @edisonalehouse on Instagram

This pub sits right across the street from the Rock and Devil’s fans rave about their fries. Twenty beers on tap and daily specials in addition to their regular menu make this place a Devils fan’s favorite spot to grab a bite to eat. After the game, something for yourself and a Jersey Devil Pizza topped with sausage, sweet hot peppers, and mozzarella to share.

New York Islanders

Near the Barclays Center: Alchemy

hockey

Photo courtesy of alchemybrooklyn.com

This restaurant tends to be on the pricier side and isn’t what you would consider a typical sports bar but after a drink and a bite off of the menu, we think you’ll agree that it’s worth it. We recommend the all natural grilled chicken sandwich topped with bacon, arugula, pickled onions, garlic mayo and served with a side of fries. The Islanders recently changed up their look, so maybe try changing up your usual post-game hangout.

New York Rangers

Near Madison Square Garden: Black Iron Burger

hockey

Photo courtesy of @saskiasstark on Instagram

There are tons of places to eat in NYC. Black Iron Burger is several blocks down from MSG and, without a doubt, burgers are what they do best. A fan fave is the Masterpiece- a 4oz patty with stout caramelized grilled onions, swiss cheese, applewood smoked bacon, topped with a fried egg. (‘Cause what doesn’t taste better topped with a fried egg?) Besides their all natural and hormone free burgers, you can choose from several different starters and fries off of their menu as well.

Philadelphia Flyers

Near the Well’s Fargo Center: Tony Luke’s

hockey

Photo courtesy of @tonylukes on Instagram

Okay Philly fans, we know you are just as passionate about your cheesesteaks as you are when it comes to watching the guys play. So we won’t turn this into a Pat’s vs. Geno’s debate (or any of your other favorite cheesesteak places for that matter) and recommend Tony Luke’s. How do you like yours? Wit or witout?

Pittsburgh Penguins

Near the Consol Energy Center: Fat Heads Saloon

hockey

Photo courtesy of @mrsrobinson04 on Instagram

Large portions, homemade chips, and sandwiches bigger than your head (rightfully dubbed Headwiches) make this the perfect place to stop in after a Pens game. Their Southside Slopes headwich was rated #5 in the USA by maxim. This huge burger is made of chargrilled kielbasa, topped with sautéed  pierogi, onion, american cheese, and horseradish sauce. The saloon is a few minutes drive from the Console Energy Center but with an awesome menu and a great selection of original beer, you’re bound to see a few other black and yellow jerseys in there with you.

Ottawa Senators

Near the Canadian Tire Center: Central Bierhaus

hockey

Photo courtesy of @richardsonbrett on Instagram

Home of the largest selection of beers in Ottawa, this European pub and restaurant is located a short walk from the ice. Their menu features great eats like East Coast oysters, signature sausages, and a beer-cheese sauce that’s as impressive as their quality brews. A word of advice Sens fans: order the Giant Bavarian Pretzel Trio because with all these drink options you’ll need the extra carbs, trust us.

San Jose Sharks

Near the SAP Center at San Jose: Britannia Arms Downtown

hockey

Photo courtesy of @bosiophotog on Instagram

Located within a few minutes walking distance of the SAP Center, “The Brit” is the best British pub in the bay. Whether you’re stuck choosing between the Brit Blue burger topped with crumbled blue cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, and tomato or bangers and mash, you really can’t go wrong with any of the choices off of their menu. Plus, you know you’re in sharks territory when you can sip on a Sharks Margarita or drink a Great White craft beer.

St. Louis Blues

Near the Scottrade Center: Bailey’s Range

hockey

Photo courtesy of @soniabear on Instagram

As the sign suggests, Blues fans don’t even need to glance at their menu to know that burgers and shakes are the way to go at Bailey’s. Missouri raised grass fed beef and a boozy shake or beer from local MO breweries are sure to taste great after a Blues win. Try their Bananas Foster boozy shake blended with Gosling’s Black Rum, caramel sauce, banana, vanilla and salted caramel ice-cream. This restaurant is a short walk from the Scottrade Center and features community style seating (no big deal, though, we’re all STL fans here anyway, right?).

Tampa Bay Lightning

Near Amalie Arena: Hattricks Tavern

hockey

Photo courtesy of @jessecurry on Instagram

Hopefully, you’re heading to Hattricks after you’ve seen one at the game. Located right near Amalie arena, this tavern not only has a hockey themed menu but also serves a second happy hour from 10 pm until close (just to take a little stress off of those OT games). Lightning chili is always a fan fave with seasoned ground beef simmered lightly in Italian Roma tomatoes, onions, and red bed beans topped with sour cream and cheddar cheese.

Toronto Maple Leaves

Near the Air Canada Centre: Irish Embassy Pub & Grill

hockey

Photo courtesy of @giscard_lepere on Instagram

Head over two blocks after a Leafs game for a bite to eat from this pub’s large late night menu. The Irish Embassy Pub & Grill is a former 18th-century bank building which gives the place an upscale yet welcoming vibe. #TMLtalk, you gotta try their Irish Nachos featuring potato waffle chips piled high with ground beef, aged cheddar, green onions, chipotle sour cream, and salsa.

Vancouver Canucks

Near Rogers ArenaKingston Taphouse & Grille

hockey

Photo courtesy of @vancityhotshots on Instagram

Located right near the Rogers Arena, Kingston Taphouse & Grille is the place for Habs fans after the game. They’ve got a menu that’s sure to please anyone in your group. Besides, what better way to celebrate a win than with drinks and an Appy Platter of skillet prawns, a pound of wings, and half of a Kingston trio pizza?

Washington Capitals

Near the Verizon Center: Redline

hockey

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

Braver Caps fans may venture into Downtown DC’s Chinatown but Redline’s location (right across from the Verizon Center) makes this gastropub a go-to. Redline’s menu has got you covered with everything from post-game pizza to homemade lasagna. Whether Holts or Grubi are in net that evening or not, you’ll definitely see a ton of fans rocking the red and, if you’re lucky maybe even one of the Caps themselves. C-A-P-S, CAPS CAPS CAPS!

Winnipeg Jets

Near the MTS Centre: The Pint

hockey

Photo courtesy of @pintwinnipeg on Instagram

Local brews and a five minute walk from the game? Choose between forty different classic sauces, signature sauces, and dry rubs for your wings, ribs, or rice bowl and pair with your favorite beer on tap for a perfect post-game meal. Jets fans, take a peek at their menu and we’ll see ya there.

Think you can handle the heat of these sauces? Try the seven spices peppers sauce, extra hot sauce, or the insanity dry rub. 

hockey