As a college student, it is really hard to go out or make food for every meal due to money and time. This is where frozen food is a life saver. However, you only want to eat the best of the best, frozen meals. And it's hard to find frozen foods that taste fresh and are made with nutritious ingredients. But I found that Trader Joe's has a pretty solid frozen food selection. So I compiled a list of the ultimate, affordable frozen food options offered at Trader Joe's.

1. Japanese Style Fried Rice

I love fried rice, but going out for Hibachi is so expensive. Why not just make this fried rice instead? It tastes just as authentic as any fried rice would at a restaurant. Also, it is super easy to make.

2. Organic Brown Rice

Okay, so I know brown rice is blah, but it can be an essential component to a delicious meal. You can top it off with grilled chicken, steak, or fish. Add some fresh grilled veggies and call it a day.

3. "Just Sauce" Turkey Bolognese

This Bolognese sauce can be easily prepared and added to any pasta to give it a homemade taste. TJ's brand is made with turkey meat, rather than beef, making it a lower calorie option

4. Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower

This flavorful tempura cauliflower is super light and crispy. The sauce definitely has a kick to it, so beware of the spice. In my opinion, this is one of the best frozen foods at Trader Joe's.

5. Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches

These ice cream sandwiches are a perfect and easy treat for when you are craving something sweet. The most difficult part is trying not to eat more than one...

6. Mini Chicken Tacos

These chicken tacos can be great for dinner, or it can be served as an appetizer for guests. You will be one popular host after serving these tacos.

7. Mini Chocolate Ice Cream Cones

These ice cream cones are my favorite. They are super low in calories and sugar, so they are perfect for that sweet tooth craving. Yes, they may be small, but they are super sweet and chocolate-y. 

8. Organic Pesto Pizza

This organic pizza is topped with tomatoes and broccoli. It is a super quick and easy entree to make when you do not have much time. I recommend dipping it in ranch.

So, next time you are craving a delicious meal, head on over to Trader Joe's and hit up the frozen food aisle. There are endless opportunities.