After much brunching all around Atlanta, these are the ones you must hit up when you need that weekend fix. Whether you are craving pancakes, eggs, or some southern classics, this list has the best of it all. You won’t be disappointed.

1. Sun in My Belly

Brunch

Photo by Tara Firestone

This is the place to go after that crazy Friday night to get their secret menu item  The Hangover. You won’t be able to resist the fresh biscuit topped with cheddar cheese, your choice of protein, avocado, a fried egg, and Sriracha drizzle.

2. West Egg

Brunch

Photo by Danielle Ball

Known for their eggs and lattes, it will be worth the long wait guaranteed. You might need a workout at the Pure Barre nearby after devouring their fried green tomato wrap or apple cobbler pancakes.

3. Sweet Melissa’s

Brunch

Photo by Danielle Ball

Check out this brunch spot to listen to live music while sipping bottomless coffee and enjoying a fluffy omelet. The combinations are endless and so is the menu. With so much to choose from, you literally can’t go wrong.

4. Ria’s Bluebird

Brunch

Photo by Julianne Rucker

It’s not a secret that Ria’s Bluebird pancakes were ranked #1 in the world by the NY Times. This is not a drill. Get them smothered in caramelized bananas, pecans, or chocolate chips, and you will definitely be in a food coma after.

5. Buttermilk Kitchen

Brunch

Photo by Danielle Ball

This southern gem in Buckhead has the full package: wooden porch, pancakes, biscuits, the works. After a spin at Flywheel or Cyc, head over to this restaurant for some sunshine on Sunday. Order the buttermilk pancakes or pimento omelet, you won’t regret it.

6. Joy Cafe

Brunch

Photo by Morgan Manella

Words cannot describe the joy this place brings. Upon being seated, you will be greeted with fresh mini pastries made by Joy and her husband. If that doesn’t do it for you, wait until you eat the biggest, most amazing biscuit of your life. The location has been there for years, but be on the lookout for new locations coming soon.

7. Rise-n-Dine

Brunch

Photo by Julianne Rucker

This classic cute diner located in Emory Village is a winner. Their banana Nutella pancakes are to die for and you can’t go wrong with the breakfast tacos or creating your own plate with their sides. Try the sage grits if you are feeling fun, paired with a caramel latte.

8. Folk Art

Brunch

Photo by Ariel Fanger

This place attracts all the folks on the weekends. With a slight sports bar feel, you can go at any time of day, any day of the week. For all the veg heads out there, try the tofu fried hash or peanut butter banana pancakes. For all the rest of you, the smoked salmon Benedict is a winner.

9. Rosebud

Brunch

Photo courtesy of rosebudatlanta.com

The beauty of Rosebud is that they take reservations. No need to wait in the long line because you can book this place in advance. The Nasty Royal or The Ultimate Pancake are heart attacks waiting to happen, but so worth it. For a different kind of parfait, try their “Grit Parfait.” Extra perk  they serve Monday night brunch, too.

10. Parish

Brunch

Photo by Danielle Ball

While underrated, Parish is perfect for a more classy gals brunch. Put on your sundress and head here for some classic southern grits or a french croque monsieur. Don’t ask what’s in it, just order it. Shop around their little market or visit the cafe after.

11. The General Muir

Brunch

Photo by Eric Solomon

Bagels. Lox. Need I say more?