Well, Cubs fans have waited 108 years. The Cubbies are now a force to be reckoned with. Wrigleyville is a unique place. Not only is it home to Wrigley Field (opened in 1914), but it is full of pubs and great restaurants. Here are a few of the best places to eat in Cubbie Nation:

1. Lucky Sandwich Co.

Featured on Man vs. Food, this is no ordinary sammie shop. It is located in the heart of Wrigleyville. Lucky Sandwich Co. is a great place to grab a Blue Demon or Fried Fish sandwich before a Cubs game, or anytime for that matter.

2. Gilbert's Craft Sausages

Gilbert's grill carts serves three new sausage selections: Caprese Sausage, the Aloha Sausage, and the Beef and Cheddar Sausage topped with mac and cheese. Try all three if you're feeling adventuous.

3. Al's Italian Beef

Al's is the birthplace of the Italian beef sandwich, first created in 1938. By the way, the Cubs won the World Series 30 years before that. These monstrous, overstuffed sandwiches are legendary and are definitely worth the trip. You can also order a hot dog stuffed with green chiles on the side. 

4. Nuts on Clark

Go nuts for this popcorn shop located on Clark Street, just a seven-minute walk from Wrigley Field. In addition to chocolate peanuts and other gourmet nuts, they sell every popcorn flavor from Gourmet Crispy Caramel Corn to Gourmet Real Cheese Corn. 

5. Dimo's Pizzeria

Open 11 am to 4 am, Dimo's is the best place to go after a Cubs win (which are more common nowadays). Dimo's is a late night pizzeria famous for their creative pies. Test the Burrito or Mac n' Cheese Pizza for dinner and the S'mores Pizza for dessert. 

6. Tac Quick

No, Tac Quick does not serve tacos, but they were voted to be one of the top five Thai restaurants in Chicago. In addition to their noodle soups and fried rice, they have a "secret" menu. 

7. Bernie's

Bernie's is an all-American place with four full-service bars, a beer garden, 30 HD screens, and is one of the most beloved places in Wrigleyville. Watch the Cubbies, drink, eat your soft pretzels, mozzarella sticks, and mini burgers too.

8. The Irish Oak

The Irish Oak was awarded one of the top 10 Irish Pubs in the U.S., serving classic Irish cuisine. They offer Irish classics such as Guinness and Shepherd's pie. 

Your game day just got a whole lot better. Go, Cubs, go!