Hamburgers have become one of the most popular dishes to eat in America, but these days how does one even choose which type of burger to have? Chefs have gotten so creative with their approaches to cooking a simple patty and dressing it with toppings that range from peanut butter to guacamole, not together of course. Burger options take indecisiveness to a whole new level.

Is it possible to love so many different delicious types of burgers at once? I don’t know, but what I do know is that I went on an adventure to help your indecisive side out. Follow this list of some of the best reviewed burgers in H’burg to find out which one reigns supreme.

1. Jack Brown’s: Greg Brady

A photo posted by @alexaevans1 on Jan 18, 2016 at 10:24am PST

If you didn’t know this, do you even go to JMU?

2. Jimmy Madison’s: Bacon Cheddar Burger

4th bacon cheeseburger of the week. #fuckyeah A photo posted by Dustin Bynaker (@dustin_bynaker) on Jun 30, 2015 at 3:42pm PDT A little

All hail the Brioche bun. This perfectly grilled patty will change your life. 

3. Clementine Cafe: Falafel Burger

trying falafel ?   A photo posted by Emma Simulcik (@emmaa_liz) on Feb 12, 2014 at 3:22pm PST

Your meatless Mondays will get a whole lot better with this falafel burger.

5. Cuban Burger: Buenos Dias

I’m all about that aggressive burger #beunosdiasburger #cubanburger #harrisonburg #noms

A photo posted by Alison (@alykat121) on May 9, 2015 at 5:14pm PDT

Say “Buenos Dias” to your post dinner study sesh, because this burger with fried over easy egg, bacon, and cheese will kickstart your night just as an egg in the morning kickstarts your day.  

6. Capital Ale House: Ale House Burger

Lunch date with the ladies? #capitalalehouse #beer #goodtimes #goodbeer #October #food   A photo posted by MissAngelaK89 (@missangelak89) on Oct 20, 2015 at 10:24am PDT

Burgers and beer, you can’t go wrong with that combo at Capital Ale House. You’ll be happy with your decision to spend the extra dollars here after you finish the simply delicious Ale House Burger.

7. Billy Jacks: 50/50 Sliders

Best sliders in Harrisonburg #forkyeah

A photo posted by Paul Kim (@paulkim56) on Oct 20, 2015 at 9:31am PDT

For those of you who are really into trendy things, sliders are for you. Adorable, affordable, and absolutely DELICIOUS. Yes, that is a mini Greg Brady in the photo above. Did my life just get a whole lot better after seeing this picture? Yes, yes it did.   

8. E Hall: Turkey Burger

This Arugula Pesto Turkey Burger is to DIE for. The caramelized onions… on point! #FitFriday   A photo posted by JMU Dining Services (@jmudining) on Dec 4, 2015 at 8:24am PST

JMU is #2 in the country for best campus food, so you can’t go wrong with a turkey burger from E Hall (or D Hall, which will soon RIP). Throw some lettuce, tomato, and ketchup on there and you’ll be solid until you find the time to explore the other delicious options Harrisonburg has to offer in the burger world.

9. Cookout: Regular Hamburger, Cookout Style

A photo posted by G (@gigipearl) on Nov 25, 2015 at 5:38pm PST

Best part: you don’t even have to leave your car because drive-thru. Shoutout to the food gods, because this burger isn’t meant for regular occasions, but rather for those cheat days, stressful school weeks, and that time your friend picks you up from a party and you’re in dire need of greasy goodness.