If you love summer and you love food, you probably also love delicious restaurants with great outdoor seating.  Check out these four great spots we’ve rounded up to fill you in on some of Pittsburgh’s most underrated outdoor seating.

1. BRGR

outdoor

Photo courtesy of getfitpgh.com

Summer screams “milkshakes,” and a milkshake-craving college student like yourself probably screams “alcoholic milkshakes.” Check out BRGR’s extensive list of milkshake creations and mouthwatering burgers while dining rooftop with stunning views of East Liberty.

Just a quick bus ride from campus awaits what is essentially heaven on earth: boozy milkshakes and rooftop dining. Enjoy.

2. Heinz Hall Garden Cafe

outdoor

Photo courtesy of wikipedia.com

For an outdoor dining oasis right in downtown’s Cultural District, check out the Heinz Hall Garden Cafe for lunch or happy hour specials. This is the perfect place to hit up during your lunch break if you’re interning in downtown Pittsburgh. We recommend the tequila lime chicken sandwich. Yum.

3. Pusadee’s Garden

outdoor

Photo courtesy of pusadeesgarden.com

Pusadee’s Garden is a Thai restaurant whose name gives away its beautiful garden patio seating. To enjoy your pad thai and the best spring rolls you can get your hands on, hit up Butler Street in Lawrenceville and check out Mac Miller’s favorite restaurant.  Yep, that’s right… you might bump into our hometown rap star at this spot.

Keep in mind it’s BYOB, so grab your favorite booze and head on over.

4. Double Wide Grill

outdoor

Photo courtesy of pittsburghmagazine.com

At this repurposed old gas station, you’ll find a restaurant known for its amazing outdoor seating.  Head over to Carson Street in Southside and check this place out. Every Wednesday, take advantage of the 35 cent boneless wings special and wash it all down with one of the 40 craft beers on tap.

Go ahead and get your outdoor grub on.