Pittsburgh is the home of bridges, steel and America’s greatest food. Whether it’s a Primanti’s sandwich with fries spilling out of it or a warm Dave and Andy’s waffle cone piled high with birthday cake ice cream, there are too many good places to stuff your face in Pittsburgh — so don’t waste your time at mediocre joints. Follow this list and you’ll die full and happy.

1. A Sandwich from Primanti Bros

It’ll make you squeal like a pig. In a good way. Not like in that movie about canoeing. #WhenPigsFly

A photo posted by Primanti Bros (@primantibros) on Aug 17, 2015 at 1:45pm PDT

Look, you don’t come to Pittsburgh and not eat a Primanti’s sandwich. These guys come stuffed with what can only be described as a deliciously disgusting amount of fries inside each bite. You might hate yourself after polishing off one of these sandwiches, but Primanti’s is a religion in Pittsburgh.

2. Filet Mignon from Altius

A photo posted by @soupial on Aug 30, 2015 at 8:26am PDT

Eating dinner on Mount Washington is a rite of passage — you’re not a true Pittsburgher until you’ve dined against the backdrop of the most gorgeous city in the whole world. Splurge on the filet at Altius and you’ll be treated to a luxuriously divine cut of meat that matches your view.

3. $9 Noodles from Noodlehead

A photo posted by Noodlehead (@noodleheadpgh) on Aug 7, 2015 at 3:01pm PDT

Noodlehead is the kind of place you go to when you want to feel bougie but still don’t want to spend more than $10 on dinner. The rustic-meets-modern interior coupled with a Thai-fusion menu and no dish over $9 makes Noodlehead a winner in any book. Try the Chiang Mai Curry for a fun play on yellow curry, or stick with the tried-and-true Pad Thai for a phenomenal $9 dinner.

4. Tacos from Las Palmas

A photo posted by Pujitha Ganni (@pujithaganni) on Aug 26, 2015 at 3:01pm PDT

Hot-off-the-presses waffle cone. Need I say more? Once your tacos get served up hot off the grill, head over to the salsa bar, where you’ll find every sort of salsa and topping you can possibly imagine.

5. A Waffle Cone from Dave and Andy’s

Cool, creamy, homemade ice cream. Just do it.

6. Burnt Almond Torte from Prantl’s Bakery

A photo posted by Beck Abrams (@beckabrams) on Sep 4, 2015 at 4:07pm PDT

It was named the best cake in America for a reason. A dense, fluffy cake sandwiched with layers of luscious pastry cream, enveloped in a thick buttercream hug and liberally doused in candied toasted almonds. If it’s someone’s birthday in Pittsburgh, you best believe their cake is this one.

7. Hotcakes from Pamela’s Diner

A photo posted by Nobu Nakaguchi (@nnakaguchi) on Sep 4, 2015 at 6:37am PDT

President Obama frequents this diner whenever he’s in Pittsburgh and you should, too. These crispy, delectable hotcakes stuffed with fruit and covered in whipped cream are something of a sin, and there’s nothing better to drown your hangover in. Nothing.

8. Moules Frites from Point Brugge Cafe

You haven’t lived until you’ve sopped up the delicious broth leftover from your mussels with a loaf of crunchy bread and a heavy helping of crispy Belgian fries. Go on, live.

9. An Açai Bowl from Amazing Cafe

A photo posted by Amazing Cafe (@amazingcafe) on Sep 3, 2015 at 6:28am PDT

Come for the Instagram aesthetic, stay for the homemade vegan food. Whether it’s an açai bowl piled high with fresh fruit and crunchy granola or a refreshing smoothie you slurp down after some Southside shopping, this cafe is not to be missed.

10. A Custom Donut from Peace, Love, and Little Donuts

#strawberryshortcake #peaceloveandlittledonuts #weloveourcustomers A photo posted by Peace, Love And Little Donuts (@peaceloveandlittledonuts) on Aug 19, 2015 at 5:35am PDT

Walk down Atwood on any afternoon and you’re bound to be intoxicated by the smell of fresh frying donuts. You can stick with a fan favorite like the French Toast or Samoa donut, or go crazy making your own combo. Whichever poison you choose, there’s no better way to ruin your diet in the ‘Burgh.

11. A Burger and Shake from Burgatory

A photo posted by Burgatory Bar (@burgatorybar) on May 28, 2015 at 8:19am PDT

Burgatory has a cult-like following in the 412, and for good reason. Think thick, juicy burgers piled high with peanut butter and habanero jelly or crispy fried leeks, with a spiked Burnt Almond Torte shake to wash it all down. The best of the Burgh in one stop.

12. A Mac-and-Cheese Stuffed Grilled Cheese from The Yard

This was really tasty and the waiters are hot. (Go eat this) A photo posted by Madi Shtrahman (@madishtrahman) on May 23, 2015 at 2:36pm PDT

Yeah, you read that right. As if offering 26 varieties of grilled cheese sandwiches wasn’t enough, The Yard manages to pack homemade mac ‘n cheese and bacon bits in between two slices of thick buttery bread for the best grilled cheese you’ll ever taste.

13. Biscotti from Enrico’s Biscotti

Jars of biscotti among jars of biscotti. I’ll bet you this is what heaven is like.   A photo posted by →Victoria Showalter← (@victoria.showalter) on Jun 3, 2015 at 6:32am PDT

The Strip District is Pittsburgh’s hidden gem, an outdoor market packed with more fresh food venders than you could ever imagine. Walk into the screen door at Enrico’s and let the warm smell of baked goods overtake you as you decide between chocolate or hazelnut biscotti (both, duh).

14. Half-Price Pizza from The Porch

In the middle of dining-hall-galore Oakland lies The Porch, a fresh food oasis that serves up half-priced pizzas on weekdays from 9-11 pm. With toppings like savory fig jam and roasted red peppers, $7 never tasted so good.

15. Breakfast at Kelly O’s

wakey wakey   A photo posted by kelsey (@kelseybech) on May 25, 2015 at 7:53am PDT

This place was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives for a reason. Whether it’s with a breakfast burrito or fresh-off-the-stove omelette, there’s no better way to drown your hangover sorrows.

16. A Waffle from Waffalonia

Bae w/bae #wafflonia #cathy #cookiebutter #FITA #spoonpitt A photo posted by Spoon University Pitt (@spoonuniversity_pitt) on Apr 14, 2015 at 2:58pm PDT

These crispy, sugared Belgian waffles will make you want to kiss the Eggo in your fridge goodbye. Waffalonia serves up Dave and Andy’s ice cream (#5) on top of your waffle, and in true Belgian tradition, the Speculoos ice cream is the only way to go.

17. A Feta and Spinach Pizza from Rialto’s Pizza

This pizza is the kind of stuff you dream about: a warm, crisp crust, topped with savory garlic sauce, ripe tomatoes, mounds of spinach, and finished off with a dusting of glorious feta cheese. Make sure you invite some friends over so you don’t accidentally finish the whole thing yourself.