Situated on the Madison Capitol, Graze is one of the best spots for brunch, dinner, or drinks. With it’s open, airy, atmosphere, the vibes are fantastic, and the food will make your tastebuds ecstatic.

Photo courtesy of grazemadison.com

Executive Chief Tory Miller took his talents from the French Culinary Institute to New York and has since brought them here, to Madison. Graze uses all farm-raised ingredients from local farmers to build a healthy, creative, funky n’ fresh menu. The restaurant sources from 200 local vendors, utilizing farm fresh picks of the week, especially in their scrambler, which changes on a weekly basis. Many of the ingredients are contingent on the most popular and freshest vegetables available at the Madison farmers market, one of the largest and most popular events in Madison every Saturday morning.

Photo by Avery Allen

Straight off the Mardi Gras bead-covered New Orleans streets, the Graze beignets are as close you can be to authentic, given Wisconsin’s distance from the Big Easy.

Photo by Avery Allen

The special hominy grits entree is doused in sheeps milk cheese, hickory nuts, seasonal fruit, and maple syrup.

Photo by Avery Allen

If you’re more in the lunch mood, the noodle bowl with braised pork shoulder, pork belly, bok choy, shaved radishes, scallions, nori, and a soft poached egg is the perfect way to go.

Photo by Avery Allen

Named after the head chef of Graze, the “Chef Tory’s breakfast sandwich” with summer sausage, fried egg, american cheese, avocado, tomato, on an English muffin, with a side of mixed greens.

Graze offers customers an eye-opening menu, comfortable atmosphere, picturesque view, and even better food. Make sure to pencil a meal at Graze into your Madison summer 2016 bucket list.

#SpoonTip: Graze also offers one of the best mimosas in town!