So, you’ve moved in, you’ve done your class shopping, and you’ve (hopefully) settled back into the routine. If you’re anything like me, you’ve also been craving cheese. Cheese is the perfect topping, meal-enhancer, best friend and straight up snack.

This is where Caseus comes in and fulfills all your cheese-related cravings. A self-defined “fromagerie and bistro”, Caseus lives up to the hype with a killer selection of cheese and charcuterie in the appetizers.

Caseus

Photo by Katherine Hong

The charcuterie and cheeses are all local and artisan, and it shows. However, the real showstopper is Caseus’s famous mac and cheese.

Caseus

Photo by Katherine Hong

If you want delicious, gooey, baked-to-perfection mac and cheese, this is your place. Caseus also showcases specials, including sandwiches, salads and soups, all made from local and in-season ingredients. In short, the bistro is everything a cheese-loving foodie could want.

But the awesomeness doesn’t end even after you’re stuffed. Downstairs, Caseus boasts an adorable cheese shop, where you can extend your eating experience.

Caseus

Photo by Katherine Hong

The tiny basement shop is packed with jams, crackers and chocolates (oh my) as well as their extensive cheese stock.

If you’re indecisive (like me) and overwhelmed by your choices, the cheese experts there can help you narrow down what cheeses to buy because, unfortunately, you can’t get them all.

Caseus is definitely for cheese-lovers everywhere. The French inspired food and atmosphere makes an afternoon in Paris only a short walk away.

Caseus

Photo by Katherine Hong

Bring some yummy cheese home to eat with some nice crackers, maybe some good wine and even better friends.