Just up the road is Lola’s – a cozy cafe nestled at the foot of the Walkway over the Hudson. Don’t be fooled by the ordinary appearance of this cafe’s exterior. Inside is warm and rustic, and always filled with hungry customers. They’re known for their mouthwatering selection of sandwiches, wraps and paninis that will have you weak in the knees. Any Marist student would be absolutely crazy not to try Lola’s.

Lola's

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Sink your teeth into the Tomato Mozzarella Avocado Panini with a warm bed of fries and a crunchy pickle. Feeling a little more daring? Perhaps the Ahi Tuna Pita with a seared ahi tuna steak, an Asian marinated vegetable slaw, and a spread of wasabi sesame dressing all rolled up in a warm pita will tingle your adventurous taste buds. Their menu even includes hearty soups, grain and noodle bowls, salads and of course dessert.

Lola's

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Whether you’re on a study break, lunch run or just straight up craving a good sandwich, Lola’s will be your go-to option. If it isn’t already obvious that Marist loves Lola’s, this photo (above) filled with Marist students eagerly awaiting their food serves as valid evidence. Escape Sodexo for a day and treat yourself to a wonderful dining experience at Lola’s.

Lola's

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Conveniently located close to campus, it takes just about 10 or so minutes to walk up the road before you meet sandwich heaven. For the athletic bunch, work up an appetite with a jog or stroll on the Walkway over the Hudson, then refuel with a bite from good ol’ Lola’s. This cafe sure knows how to satisfy their customers and keep them coming back for more.