As much as we hate to admit it to ourselves, late-night eating is often inevitable. Whether you have the drunchies, munchies or can't stop dreaming about a certain snack, Madison has a variety of restaurants to satisfy your cravings.

Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza

Can't decide what kind of toppings you want on your pizza? Don't worry about it. Lotsa's personal pies allow you to throw whatever your heart desires on that white, whole wheat, or even GF crust. If you're feeling healthy, or don't want to regret the late night snack in the morning, try one of their salads. 

Insomnia Cookies

If you have a sweet tooth, look no further. Insomnia has over ten different types of cookies, an assortment of ice cream flavors, and ice cream cookie sandwiches. I'm a huge chocolate girl, so my favorite would have to be the double chocolate chip. If I'm feeling really adventurous, I snag the s'mores deluxe cookie. 

Short Stack Eatery

Savory or sweet, Short Stack has it all. It's almost impossible to get in without waiting a least an hour on a Sunday morning but you shouldn't have a problem late night. Although they are known for their delicious pancakes, there's nothing like eating one of their  breakfast burritos at 2 am. 

Tornado Steakhouse

Did someone say half price steak? Yes, you heard correctly. Tornado Steakhouse offers half price steak and other delicious treats after 10 PM. After a night of some maybe not-so classy events, eating a nice steak is bound to make you feel better about your actions.

Wings Over Madison

Wings, wraps, sandwiches, ribs, the list goes on...Wings Over Madison has everything one could imagine past midnight. If you like spice, I highly recommend the Red Alert, or Spicy Teriyaki. It ain't no thang but a chicken wang. 

Clearly, whichever late-night treat you choose to indulge in, you can't go wrong. From cookies to half priced steaks, it is impossible to stay away from what State Street has to offer. If you haven't tried something from each of these places by the end of your four years here, we suggest staying another semester.